Casa Gallina sits in an upscale and secure oceanfront development with the ambiance of a tropical forest.
Lawson Rock, Roatan’s premier resort community offers 24 hour security, community pools, lush, tropical landscaping, wooded hillsides.
Just a two minute walk to the Vista Pavilion, the entryway to 3,000 feet of tranquil white sand beach, natural rock formations, shimmering blue waters...
Enjoy the extensive pier with swimming platform to launch your two kayaks or to snorkel the nearby reef ...
Also an ideal spot to relax and enjoy spectacular sunsets!
Casa Gallina is surrounded by mature trees in a park like setting, offering a very serene atmosphere.
From the moment you enter the front door, you find yourself in a lush garden courtyard, and the rest of the world disappears ...
A perfect place to relax, far from the madding crowd, yet close enough to shopping areas, restaurants, bars, airport and the unique seaside village of West End
The house is comprised of four separate buildings, each with its own character ...
A sitting area is in the main building, which also houses the kitchen, dining room with adjacent screened porch and study nook with built in desk. All have views of the white stone patio, pool and courtyard.
A fully equipped kitchen, with stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry and breakfast bar, showcases a combination of concrete, natural slate and Honduran hardwood counter tops. It offers a full view of the dining room, patio, pool and courtyard beyond. .
Spacious outdoor living area, perfect for entertaining or just relaxing, surrounds three sides of an infinity edge pool and serves to connect the four “pods” of the house.
There are two guest rooms in the guest “pod” which is accessed by a screened corridor/breezeway from the main building ... The guest powder room located between them, showcases handmade ceramic tiles depicting chickens made by young school children, which has given the house its name .
Each bedroom has an en suite private bathroom with Balinese style shower ...
The spacious master bathroom forms part of the very large, private second level master suite, with a comfortable sitting area, built in desk and bookcase, walk-in closet and private terrace overlooking the courtyard.
The stair tower breezeway accessing the master suite is a pleasant area for a morning coffee or planning your day ... an island style hutch with coffee maker is provided here ... below the breezeway, accessed from the main patio is a laundry room with snorkel gear and pool towels ...
Below the master suite, a double garage houses the sea kayaks and pool floats, as well as a gas BBQ grill...
Additional services can also be arranged ... housekeeping, massage, private cook, driver
Allow us to be your host, come home to Casa Gallina...
• Ceiling fans throughout
• Air Conditioning
• Washer and dryer
• Dishwasher, microwave and all small appliances
• BBQ grill
• TV/DVD and stereo system with separate controls in the living area, pavilion, and pool
• Two kayaks available for your enjoyment
• Local Cell phone provided
• Wireless Internet included
ABOUT LAWSON ROCK COMMUNITY
• Lawson Rock is a private owner’s only neighborhood
• Uniformed security is on duty 24/7 at the entrance gate, they patrol the entire property and they will assist you with taxis
• There is no public access or pedestrian and vehicle traffic
• Phone numbers for security are displayed in the house this ensures a safe, quiet, and peaceful stay
• All home owners are active or retired business owners or professionals and seldom are many in residence
• Approximately 15 homes in this Oceanside section of Lawson Rock
CASA GALLINA LOCATION
Centrally located between Coxen Hole (airport) and West End Village
• 10 minute ride to Eldon’s Grocery (Coxen Hole)
• 10-12 minute ride to West End -where you can take a water taxi to West Bay Beach
• 20 minute ride to West Bay Beach
• 45 minute ride to Black Pearl Golf course in Pristine Bay
* Local cell phone provided.
* Wi- Fi available 50$ for 5.5 Gigs
* Please NO smoking inside home .
* Optional A/C: Please add $150/wk Master; $75/wk/additional bedrooms