Bright 3 bedroom, 2 bath cottage lush yard, big deck in BEST Hamptons location
Why Patrick Zabatta chose Water Mill
Location! Style! Charm! Perfect location, nestled in exclusive estate area not far from ocean and town (about 2 miles).
What makes this House unique
Location, privacy, serenity, nature, style and comfort.
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 12:00 PM
Minimum age of primary renter:25
Pets on a case by case basis, please inquire when booking.
No parties or events, no photoshoots or filming, no commercial activity whatsoever.
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date.
very nice home
Patrick's home was inviting and fun rustic elegance ... Thank you
If available, we will be back next year.
The house is comfortable with plenty of room. There is a big patio to enjoy the outdoors. Patrick was very helpful and very accommadating.
Thank you for your kind review! I'm glad you enjoyed your stay in the Hamptons!
Nearby amenities include:
- 3 wineries within 5 miles
- ocean beach about 2 miles, many bay beaches as well
- summer charity events / galas / art exhibits
- museums (historical preservation, natural history, whaling and sailors, children's museums)
- many fine restaurants but also casual eateries and in-between
- great, unique shops
- Bridgehampton village about 2 miles away, Watermill village about 2.5 miles, Southampton village center about 5 miles, Sag Harbor village about 6 miles, East Hampton village about 10 miles, Amagansett about 15 miles, Montauk about 20 miles.