Imagine... perfect pristine beach, warm San Diego sunshine, panoramic views, amazing sunsets, a peaceful bay with sailboats, paddle boards, water skiing, fishing, and comfortable beach front accommodations. Is there any better way to enjoy your San Diego vacation? This beautiful condo is on the beach with spectacular beach and water views from the living room, master bedroom and kitchen! Watch the early morning sunrise change the hues of the bay water and the stunning reflections of the colorful sky on the bay. During the day enjoy watching people water ski, kayak, paddle board, kite board, and sail on the peaceful water. Or enjoying watching people jog, stroll, roller blade, and ridding bikes on the 5 mile long boardwalk. You can relax on the beach or enjoy all the beach activities you can imagine right outside your front door!
Delight in preparing meals from the fully-equipped kitchen with a view of the water. Or have fun BBQing on the balcony enjoying the warm breeze off the water. Three grocery stores are just a short 4 block stroll away.
This is a perfect location for those wanting a more relaxed beach life. There are endless activities but without all the craziness found on in Mission Beach. Should you want a bit of night-life, it's only 15 minute walk. It's so close to everything you can take the two beach cruisers and ride around town, or Uber. Sea World is 5 minutes away. The world famous San Diego Zoo is 20 minutes. San Diego International Airport is 15 minutes. And world class shopping in La Jolla or Fashion Valley both are a short 15 minute drive.
Unit includes free wifi, free gated underground assigned parking, all of the home and beach amenities you will need to enjoy your stay.
MOST OFTEN ASKED QUESTIONS:
- Are you near the beach? We are ON the beach. There are two access to the beach from the building. Both the front door and back door are about 33 steps to the sand!
- How is the beach? Pristine! The beach is about 2 continuous miles and the bay is truly beautiful.
- What is the boardwalk like? There are two boardwalks in PB (Pacific Beach). The one on Sail Bay (the one outside your front door) is less crowded and much more mellow. Primarily families enjoying a laid-back beach atmosphere. The boardwalk on the ocean is louder, much more crowded and noisier. More the party scene.
- How far away is the ocean? It's a short 10 minute stroll down the boardwalk and across Mission Blvd. A perfect place to have fun and then come back for a more peaceful evening along the bay.
- I've been ripped off before, are you real? I've heard about this before. I am teh actual owner. You are dealing directly with me, not some rental agency or craigslist ad. I own two businesses and take pride in my reputation here in San Diego. The unit is exactly as advertised. The pictures reflect exactly what the place looks like and I've done my best to describe it accurately. I'm confident you will be comfortable during your stay.
Here is a quick summary...
- SLEEPING -
Master Bedroom - Has A queen size bed which sleeps 2.
2nd Bedroom - Has a futon bed and a bow up mattress
Living Room - The sofa folds out into a queen size sleeper sleeping 2.
- MASTER BEDROOM -
Wake up in the morning and look out over the beach. It's a perfect way to start the day! There is a nice sized closet with ample space to hang your clothes. The weather is always perfect but on hotter days there is a ceiling fan when needed. You never need A/C here on the water.
- BEDROOM #2 -
The room is small but that's beach living. There is a futon and a blow up mattress nice sized closet. There is plenty of room in the closet. It's a perfect room for kids and teens.
- KITCHEN -
Stunning kitchen with new appliances and all the things you need to cook at home. Pots, pans, silverware, beer glasses, wine glasses, coffee maker, toaster, blender, etc. It's small but perfect for smaller needs. There are some basic essentials stocked so when you arrive you don't have to immediately dash out to the store.
There is a small dinning room table. that seats 4. Best of all, you can enjoy the beach view while cooking. Oh, and lets not forget about the wine refrigerator!
- BATHROOM -
Completely remodeled with a full tub/shower, toilet, etc. It's stocked with toiletries for both men and women. In the event you forgot something, more than likely it will be here waiting for you. And plenty of sunscreen! The shower/tub and toilet are separate from the sink and vanity. This works well at the beach.
- LIVING ROOM -
You can sit on the sofa, watch TV, ,and watch all the beach life outside the large sliding glass door. Walk out onto a balcony and BBQ just a few feet from the beach. There Is a table and two chairs On the balcony so you can enjoy privacy while taking in the beach life.
- DINING ROOM -
there is table with four bar stools . .
- MISC -
There are several beach towels, paddle ball for two, and a volleyball. There are two beach volleyball courts right out the side door.
Bottom line, this is a beautiful condo just steps from the beach and water. I'm sure you will love Sail Bay!