'LIBBYSAND': 243 PINE NEEDLE WAY, FOREST DISTRICT - PRIVATE POOL/SPA, 5 BEDROOM/5.5 BATH, SLEEPS 11+, BOOK NOW!
Fabulously elegant yet beachy and whimsical home with expansive indoor living space for the whole family/group and private outdoor entertaining oasis make this home the perfect getaway! This is a 5-bedroom home protected on two sides by natural vegetation enhancing privacy in the heart of WaterColor. It's around the corner from the WaterColor Publix shopping center and 395 as well as Western Lake Drive for your joyful bike ride to the beach club or beach walkover. 2 King bedrooms, 2 Queen bedrooms, and 1 Bunk Room with Twin on top, Double on Bottom - each with their own private bathrooms. Ideal indoor and outdoor entertaining/lounging space for the entire household! Additional Queen and Twin Bed in Loft Area.
When you enter the home off of the welcoming front porch, you are greeted with reclaimed Old Chicago brick walls, a grand staircase up to the second floor with a Queen bedroom off to the left. Very spacious with access to the front porch, a fun barn wood door for the bathroom and white marble bathroom with very large frameless walk-in shower, this bedroom is ideal for those who want space away from others or don't want to or can not handle a staircase. A powder room is conveniently located off of the front foyer as well for all to use.
The main kitchen/dining/living area is the sweet spot of this home with light blue painted coffered ceilings and white painted tin ceilings over the kitchen, a statement very large gas fireplace made of shells and sea glass with white painted Chicago brick and the beachy fun decor mixed with the luxurious furnishings immediately makes you feel a sense of family, laughter and fun at the beach. The chef's kitchen is complete with Thermador appliances, a 60" gas range, 2 dishwashers, an espresso/cappuccino maker; the blue-tiled backsplash and 5 bar stools create that nautical feel when combined with the light wood floors and white marble counters. The dining room is oversized with seating for everyone in the home! And the living room area has 2 couches with additional seating gathered around the fireplace and 60" TV mounted above the huge gas fireplace. The side entrance conveniently located right off of the driveway between the garage and living room area houses the laundry room with front loading units and a sink as well as convenient ice maker for those days at the beach.
The backyard oasis has both a porch dining option in addition to pool-side dining, a fire pit with 8 large seats around it, 4 loungers pool-side, built-in gas grill kitchen area, a large free-standing fireplace at the head of the beautiful dark-tiled hot tub with fountain that cascades down into the pool. It is very private with woods surrounding the area. The furniture is white and navy to continue the nautical beachy theme. This area is complete with an outdoor shower located off to the side so it's easily accessible from the front drive when you get back from the beach.
Each of the bedrooms on the second floor also have their own flat-screen TVs and en-suite bathrooms that excude that elegant spa style space with white marble and silver finishes, double vanities, large separate frameless showers and free-standing tubs. The kids' bathroom has the ideal shower/tub combo. One of the King suites is tucked away over the garage and overlooks the pool area while the main King suite expands the backside of the house with it's own private balcony overlooking the woods and firepit area. Outside this bedroom is a "Loft" with queen bed and twin bed. The spacious second Queen room has its own private balcony at the front of the house.
WaterColor is a unique, amenity rich environment with no shortage of leisure and recreational activities. Acres of parks, walking and biking trails lie throughout the community. And while the Emerald Coast is widely known for having the most beautiful beaches in the world, our coastal dune lakes offer unparalleled recreational opportunities right out your backyard. Coastal dune lakes are a rarity. They are found in New Zealand, Australia, Madagascar - and of course here in WaterColor on the Emerald Coast. For nature lovers, this is paradise found.
5 En-suite Baths, 1 Powder Room (3 of the full bathrooms have separate tub and showers)
First Floor Bedroom
Office Space on Second Floor
Huge open gourmet kitchen
Dining table seating for 8, Bar Seating for 5 more
Phenomenal Outdoor Living Space includes pool/spa that can be heated and an Old Chicago brick fireplace
- Beautiful entry through front door - large, bright, Chicago brick walls, grand staircase
- Queen Bedroom with Ensuite bath, door that opens up onto the front porch, away from kitchen and living area
- Powder room off of front foyer
- Open and well-equipped chef's Kitchen welcomes you as you pass through the foyer including room for 5 at the oversized marble island counter; open to the dining space with a beautiful large family style table with seating for 12
- Large bright living room is also in this same space with plenty of seating for your family and friends to gather including a 60" flat screen above a gas fireplace
- French doors open up to a back porch with conversational seating as well as a dining table for 8
- Firepit can be used for $50 extra with ample individual seating surrounding it, loungers by a hot tub that cascades down into the dipping pool
- Freestanding fireplace and an additional dining table for 8 with umbrella plus the outdoor built-in gas grill complete this very private backyard oasis
- Laundry room and Ice Machine by side door entry
- One King Bedroom Suite is located over the garage away from the other bedrooms past a quaint window bench seating nook, looks out onto the pool area and has large walk-in closet, wall-mounted 46" flat screen TV, gorgeous white marble en-suite bathroom with free-standing frameless shower and beautiful claw-foot bathtub. Tucked outside this room is a built in Queen Bed and Twin Bed.
- Very spacious and well appointed Main King Master Suite has the private balcony overlooking the backyard firepit area with comfortable seating; wall-mounted 55" flat screen TV, very large walk-in closet off of the en-suite bathroom with white marble, double vanities, free-standing frameless shower and large built-in soaker tub
- Office/built-in desk area off of the second floor landing
- Kids bunk room with wonderful window bench seating area ideal for reading books and a fun boat-themed bed - twin on top and double on bottom each with individual small TVs; en-suite bathroom with shower/tub combo
- A second large Queen Bedroom Suite with it's own access to the front porch with seating and en-suite bathroom with double vanities, large frameless walk-in shower and claw foot bathtub
- Hi-Speed Wi-Fi (Not responsible for service disruptions)
- Outdoor shower
- Parking for 2 large SUVs and 1 small sedan behind
- NO Events, such as wedding receptions and other large gatherings are allowed. Only people sleeping in the home are allowed on this property. If violated, double cleaning fees, as well as other possible fees, will apply.
- NO PET HOME. Per the signed Rental Agreement, any violation of the NO PET policy will result in IMMEDIATE EVICTION, plus additional cleaning charges.
- Golf cart rentals in WaterColor must be made through a specific vendor and will be limited to 45 vehicles throughout the community at any given time. Only one cart may be rented per home and rentals will be granted on a first-come, first-served basis. Vendor information provided upon booking.
Additional Rental Charges:
Watercolor Amenity Fee $409
Administrative Fee $180
Fire Pit Rental $50 (covers cost of propane)
Damage Insurance $69 covers up to $3000 in reported damage
Departure Cleaning Fee $450
State Sales and Local Taxes 11%
BIKES: The quote you will receive includes 1 beach cruiser per bedroom.
Reservation/ Booking Policy
- RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer
- A 50% deposit is due at the time of booking
- Except for a $250 cancelation fee, deposits are fully refundable if cancelations are given 60 days prior to the arrival date
- Balance of payment is due 60 days prior to arrival date
- We accept Visa, M/C, Discover and AmEx credit cards
- CHECK-IN BEGINS AT 4:00 PM AND CHECK-OUT IS BY 10:00 AM
RATES- SATURDAY TO SATURDAY ONLY - Spring Break and Summer.
Rates listed below do NOT include housekeeping, taxes, and damage insurance.
**To receive an AUTOMATED COMPLETE QUOTE, assuming you're on the VRBO web site, just click the yellow EMAIL MANAGER button to the right. Within 10 minutes you will receive a complete quote with an online booking link.