E komo mai (welcome) to Hale Niuiki! The home's expansive open floor plan seamlessly connects the living and dining spaces to the newly-remodeled kitchen, allowing large groups endless options for spending time together. Stone floors, elegant wood-beam ceilings, and modern furnishings provide a backdrop of comfortable luxury for your Hawaiian retreat.
Hale Niuiki features two master bedrooms, each of which has a king bed and opens to the back yard/pool area. A third bedroom is furnished with two full beds and two twin beds, while a fourth bedroom offers two more twins (which may be converted into a king at guests' request). Each bedroom has its own bathroom, with one master bath boasting a large walk-in shower and soaking tub.
Hale Niuiki's outdoor amenities include a spacious pool and lanai area, lounge chairs for sunbathing, and a hammock hanging in the shade of two palm trees. A covered outdoor living room, covered outdoor dining area, and barbecue grill ensure that the whole group has a chance to enjoy the lovely island air. A neighborhood ocean access gate also gives guests an opportunity to fish, launch kayaks, or try stand-up paddling.
Ideally located on the southeast side of Oahu, Hale Niuiki is nestled into one of the island's most coveted neighborhoods. Within a ten-minute drive, you'll find world-renowned snorkeling at Hanauma Bay, a beautiful view of Diamond Head from China Wall, and numerous hikes (including Hanauma Rock and the Koko Head stairs), as well as conveniences such as a Costco. Nearby Koko Marina Center also offers easy access to water sports, restaurants, boutiques, and a movie theater. Venture slightly farther east to enjoy the white sandy beaches of Kailua and Lanikai, additional dining and shopping options in Kailua town, or a kayak adventure to the Na Mokulua islets. Just a short drive west takes you to the excitement of historic Waikiki.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION AND DISCLOSURES:
1. Rates and fees are subject to change. Minimum stay requirements may apply. Inquire for possible DISCOUNTS!
2. Online bookings are subject to manager or owner approval.
3. City and County of Honolulu regulations require a minimum 30 day rental agreement, therefore your rental agreement will be for a minimum of 30 days. Please discuss this requirement with your reservations agent.
4. This vacation home has been registered as a Transient Accommodation with the State of Hawaii – HAWAII TAX ID Tax ID # TA-098-797-7728-01
5. Split AC in the Master, Twin room, and main living area. Window AC is in the second master. Bunk bedroom has no AC.
6. Included Electric Cap: $250 (stays 7-14 nights), $450 (stays 14+ nights).
** This property is professionally managed by Elite Pacific Properties, the largest luxury brokerage and property management firm in Hawaii, and is in full compliance with Oahu's laws requiring a minimum 30 day rental period. Beware of renting any property for a period of less than 30 days, as the government is now actively seeking out and shutting down illegal vacation rental properties, and those owners will have to cancel all future reservations. Don't risk having your vacation ruined. Reserve with a licensed, professional management firm in full compliance with the law.