We own (and reside in) this historic building located on a beautiful tree-lined East Village street.
This is two-bedroom floor-thru apartment located on the 4th floor (three flights up from the building entrance), and is on its own floor.
This apartment is a furnished large loft-like two bedroom, one and 1/2 bathroom apartment in a pre-war brick townhouse. This fully furnished apartment features exposed brick walls, high ceilings and a working brick fireplace.
Everything you need is provided from Egyptian cotton linens and towels to free Wi-Fi. Located in the East Village with Union Square, including the Greenmarket, just steps away ... so this is close to most subway lines. This location represents the best of New York City from a residential point of view.
* Two (2) bedrooms: Queen size bed; full-size bed; pull-out Queen-size bed, up to six (6) can sleep comfortably
* Large living room with a full size dining table
* Fully equipped kitchen with new appliances including a dishwasher.
* Full bathroom with full-size bathtub/shower
* Half bathroom with toilet and washer/dryer.
* Wireless high-speed Internet
* Cable TV with HBO
* Fresh Egyptian cotton bed linens, blankets and towels
* Alarm clock in each bedroom
* Iron and ironing board provided
* Hair dryer, shampoo/conditioner and soap provided
* Energy-efficient air conditioners in each room
* Great location in the East Village, steps away from Washington Square Park, Tompkins Square Park, and Union Square
* Close to numerous restaurants, shops, bars and clubs
* Steps away from Westside Market, the Greenmarket in Union Square, Whole Foods Market, and Trader Joe’s
* Convenient to transportation: two blocks from the 6 train and the N/R, three blocks from all Union Square express and local trains (N/R/Q/W/4/5/6/L), and numerous bus lines
All guests are greeted upon arrival to exchange keys and payments, regardless of arrival time.
PARTIES AND GATHERINGS
Parties, large gatherings, or smoking are strictly NOT permitted.