This beautiful condo of approximately 1100 sq.ft. has been renovated. The remodel included:
• surround sound with wall mounted flat screen TV in living room
• Blu-Ray/DVD/CD in living room
• wall mounted flat screen TV & DVD in each bedroom
• new kitchen & bathroom granite slab countertops
• imported Italian floor tile
• high quality electrical fixtures with recessed lighting
• custom Knotty Alder trim and doors throughout
• a fully equipped kitchen with stainless steel appliances
• a private washer/dryer
• king-size bed in the master bedroom
• queen-size bed & bunk-beds in the second bedroom
• top quality furniture
• moss rock gas fireplace
• steam shower
• private balcony
• free WiFi connection
• two hot tubs at complex with a gas firepit
• a shared heated saline pool with three additional hot tubs at swimming pool complex
• An outside locked ski storage closet
• ground floor entry, no steep steps to climb, but the unit is elevated w/a walkout patio
Furthermore, the entire condo complex completed a multimillion dollar exterior renovation in 2008 which included energy efficient windows and doors, custom stonework, open log spindled balconies, and open walkways. All this, to ensure the perfect mountain getaway.
The layout of this unit is a great setup for multiple families sharing the unit or larger families and can accommodate up to six people. It features two roomy bedrooms and two baths arranged in two private suites. All this, to ensure the perfect mountain getaway.
This condo is in an AWESOME LOCATION for enjoying all that Breckenridge has to offer. Save on gas by parking your car in the covered parking and never getting in your car again as it is only two blocks (800 feet) from 'Snowflake lift' and steps away from the free shuttle which takes you around town and other Summit County destinations including ski resorts. From this location you can ski home for lunch or at the end of the day for a soak in the hot tub by skiing down Four O'Clock ski run. After a great day on the slopes the condo is an easy one block walk to the heart of historic downtown Breckenridge where you will find shopping, food, or libation and then back to your warm unit to play games, watch a video from the library or just relax by the fireplace. We provide a free parking pass.
Is summer your thing? We are mere steps away from the gateway to your summer adventures which could include fishing, golfing, hiking, rock climbing, horseback riding, bicycling, attending art festivals or listening to music. All you have to do is walk across the street to visit the Breckenridge Welcome Center to get access to this information or sit down and listen to music at the Riverwalk Center amphitheatre where most of Breck's Music Festival events take place. The Riverwalk Center's amphitheatre is the focal point for summer activities. The town's free shuttle across the street will take you anywhere in Breckenridge so you can start your summer getaway.
You will be the envy of all your friends with this awesome location and comfortable condo.