Must be 25 years of age or older to rent this cabin.
Smoky Bears Tree House Cabin is an affordable 4 bedroom 3 bath cabin conveniently located between Gatlinburg and Pigeon Forge. The location, while somewhat remote is only 10 minutes from either Pigeon Forge or Gatlinburg and the entrance to the National Park.
Nestled in the woods, this cabin gives you a feeling of staying in your very own tree house.
* Pet Friendly
* 10 Minutes to either Gatlinburg or Pigeon Forge
* Wi Fi and HD Cable TV in ALL rooms.
* Covered Hot Tub overlooking the woods in the warmer months and a pretty mountain view in the Winter months
* Gas Fireplace
* Charcoal Park Grill
* Private Bedrooms
* Game room with pool table and air hockey
* Level, Paved Parking for up to 3 vehicles
* Wrap around decking and a covered front porch with swing.
* Full sized kitchen with lots of counter space.
* Main level bed with queen bed
* Upper level has a private bedroom with King log bed and access to a full bath.
* Bunk Bedroom with two twin bunk beds and has its own access to the upstairs bathroom which is shared with the other bedroom
* A bathroom on each level with tub shower combo.
* Walking distance to the community fishing pond
* 65" HDTV in great room with Netflix
* Pet-Friendly Well behaved, well groomed and cared for dogs are welcome to stay for no additional charge provided you follow pet rules
* 10 minutes from Dollywood, Rocky Top Sports World, Ripley's Aquarium, Cal Ripkin Experience, Dixie Stampede and hundreds of other attractions, restaurants and shops.