Villa Zainab, a Beautiful Luxury Town Villa in the Centre of Marrakech
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:4 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:No
Tastefully furnished and decorated in a modern Moroccan style including paintings and ornaments, the Villa has 5 double rooms, 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets. The master bedroom has its own en-suite, living area, massage table and balcony. There are 2 living rooms with a fully functional fireplace and an office. In house entertainment facilities are large plasma screen TV, DVD, satellite and hi-fi system with satellite TV in each bedroom. A large dinning room leads off to the private pool and caters for a party of 10.
Next to the pool is the pool lounge, and there are 2 roof top terraces to soak in the sun with views of the Atlas Mountains.There is also a fully equipped kitchen and a breakfast area for the use of our guests. There is air conditioning through out the house.
The villa has a small garden adorned with cati and has ample car parking space and a double garage.
Perfect location to explore Marrakech.: This beautiful large town villa is situated in the heart of Marrakech, in the trendy area of Gueliz, with its gentile cafes, restaurants, boutiques and bars and only 5 minutes from the famous Medina and Jemaa el-Fna.
Villa Zainab is located just minutes’ walk from the centre of the trendy Gueliz and next to local shops and amenities. Gueliz is just outside the old walled city of Marrakech and combines the convenience of being in the town centre but away from the hustle and bustle of the old town (the Medina). Gueliz provides modern cafes, abundance of great restaurants, bars, clubs and fashionable shops
Activities available near the villa.: Within easy reach of various golf courses (20 minutes drive), tennis club, horse riding and Atlas Mountains (45 mins away) There is also a large water park, cycling tours, camel rides and mountain treks nearby. If you want to go to the sea side, the famous and stunning port town and beautiful surfing, kite boarding and windsurfing beach of Essaouira is 2 hours 30 minutes from Marrakech.
* Numerous golf courses with in 20 minutes.
* Atlas Mountains with walking, cycling and Berber market are 45 minutes.
* Water parks, city tours, horse riding, camel rides, and tennis all with in 20 minutes.
* Clubs, bars, restaurants, shopping and cafes are in Gueliz.
* Local shops, patisseries and butchers are all next to the villa.
* Beach and port town of Essaouira is 2 hours 30 minutes drive for surfing, kiting boarding and windsurfing.
* Medina and Jemaa el-Fna is 10 minutes.
Services provided in the Villa: We provide the services of a full time maid who will clean and prepare breakfast for you daily. We also have a limited menu which is freshly home cooked by our housekeeper. If you wish to eat in the villa then all you do is let the house keeper know what choice of menu you require in the morning and she will purchase the ingredients locally and prepare your dish for you. All the ingredients are fresh and bought on the day. If you wish she will also teach you Moroccan cooking as she prepares your meals for you. We have found this very popular with many of our guests as they not only learn to cook Moroccan food but also enjoy home cooked traditional meals.
We also provide the services of your own tour guide who will organise anything you may need such as site seeing, trips, booking restaurants and providing transportation.
Member since: 2009
- 420 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Catering Available
- Breakfast - Included In Price
- Lunch - Booking Possible
- Dinner - Booking Possible
- Housekeeper Included
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Children Welcome
- Pets Not Allowed
- Smoking Allowed
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 10, Beds for 10
- Master bedroom has its own en-suite, living room, massage table and balcony. There are two further bathrooms with showers for the the other 4 bedrooms. The villa is a 3 story building with 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the 1st floor, master bedroom on the 2nd floor and a further 2 bedrooms and a bathroom on the 3rd floor. All rooms are fully air conditioned and have there own satellite TV with DVD player in the master room. All rooms are tastefully decorated with built in cupboards. All rooms have their own colour theme and are individually named, Sena, Zakina, Ghrizlane, Hiba, and the master room called Zourhair. 5 double bedrooms with the master bedroom with en-suite, its own balcony, massage table and living area. 3 bathrooms and 4 toilets. Cot and high chair available....moreless
Bathrooms: 3 Bathrooms
- Private Pool with covered lounge area and a further 2 roof top terraces. 2 living rooms with functional fireplace and 1 office. Fully equipped kitchen, breakfast bar and dinning room for 10 guests. Home entertainment with DVD, satellite TV, and hi-fi through out the villa. Air condition throughout the villa. Ample secure parking and double garage....moreless
- DVD Player
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
- Tourist Attractions
- Botanical Garden
- Coin Laundry
- Duty Free Shops
- Live Theater
- Water Parks
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Gambling Casinos
- Horseback Riding
- Outlet Shopping
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Equestrian Events
- Golf Privileges Optional
- Mountain Biking
- Mountain Climbing
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 10 people
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Towels Provided
- Washing Machine
- Coffee Maker
- Dishes & Utensils
- Deck / Patio
Pool / Spa
- Private Pool
- Housekeeper Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Apr 14 - Jan 31, 2017
4 night min stay
My Standard Rate
4 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- Refundable Damage Deposit $320.00
- No additional mandatory fees
A 50 % non refundable deposit is required upon booking with the final payment plus a refundable deposit for breakages of £300 is due 30 days prior to the arrival date. Airport Transfer £50 for a group up to 10 people.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Car: Not Necessary
Marrakech has the most exuberant marketplace in the world, the Jemaa el Fna, virtually unchanged since medieval times with snake charmers, story tellers, musicians, acrobats, and an exotic food fare. Marrakech has the largest market (souk) in Morocco where you can bargain hunt for traditional Moroccan handicraft.
Places to visit include Bahia Palace a 19th Century Politicians Mansion, Koutoubia Mosque tower, Marjorelle Gardens with its lily ponds, cacti, and art museum and the Marrakech Museum of Moroccan Art and Sculpture
Near by activities include numerous golf courses, tennis, water parks, cycling, camel and horse rides and Atlas Mountain treks nearby. The beautiful port town of Essaouira with it's stunning beach, surfing, kite boarding and windsurfing is 2.5 hours away.
This beautiful large town villa is situated in the heart of the city, in the trendy area of Gueliz, with its gentile cafes, restaurants, boutiques and bars.
Please note that as we are located in a quiet residential area, we are sorry but we cannot accept all male bookings, stag or hen parties.
Other Activities: Camel rides, water parks, quad biking
Year Purchased: 2006
About the owner: We are a retired couple from the UK and originally bought the villa as a family holiday home. Now that our children have all started working and do not have a lot of time to spend here, we decided to start the rental business to cover the cost of running the villa. We still spend a lot of time in the Villa so it's our home as well as renting it and this means that we keep the villa in perfect condition.
Why the Owner Chose Semlalia, Marrakech, Morocco:
The villa is located in a very select upmarket area of Marrakech called Semlalia. It is very large with 5 double bedrooms. Marrakech is only 3.5 hours from the UK but you enter a different exotic world with plenty of sunshine.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Beautiful location in central Marrakech (Gueliz) with it's own private pool and close to all amenities. No car is required. A large town villa (400 sq mtrs) with 5 double bedrooms, 2 living rooms and 2 terraces.
- Click Here to see All My Rental Listings
Your private pool in this luxury villa in the centre of the Red City
Fully covered pool lounge to enjoy a mint tera or glass of wine.
Chill out in the poolside lounge
Enjoy a massage in the master bedroom
One of our bedrooms with air condition and satellite TV
One of the bathrooms done in traditonal tadelakt finsih
Luxurious Moroccan style living room with Home Entertainment system.
Second Living room. The villa is very spacious
Dine in the privacy of the villa
Enjoy the sun on rooftop terrace with view of the Atlas Mountains.
Rear entrance to the villa with mature palm trees
Entrance to Villa adorned with Cacti
Large 10m X 5m private pool
Pamper yourself...you deserve it
Large master bedroom with 4 poster bed and living area
Luxurious en-suite bathroom with oval bath and walk in shower
Another bedroom with air condition and satellite TV
Sweeping stairs leading down to the ground floor
Moroccan style main living room and home entertainment system
Ample room to cater for 10 guests.
Fully equipped kitchen with large American fridge
Relax on the rooftop terrace day or night
Front entrance to the villa with ample parking space
Welcome to Villa Zainab
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.