3 Bedrooms, 2 Baths, Sleeps 8
Pool / Spa
Please ask the owner or check their rental agreement when booking the property.
Damage and incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter: 25
We had a wonderful experience at this gorgeous condo! Initially, we were flying to Orlando for a volleyball tournament that was cancelled due to Covid-19. After the cancellation, we searched for a condo that would suit our family and this was the PERFECT place. The view was gorgeous, the location was ideal within the resort and all the accommodations couldn't have been better. The elevator and access to the ocean was awesome for my mom who has had double-knee surgeries. Parking was easy (this is always a problem at other locations), pools were clean and beautiful and the decor was new, updated and clean. I would have to work really hard to find anything negative to say and we would definitely stay here again.
The only issue we had was with the electronic key, the lock sometimes would get stuck
The place was beautiful even with repairs that are going on with some of the buildings
Great location. Felt right at home
This place was wonderful. Highly recommended. Plenty of room for 3 teenagers and parents. The only thing we wished was that the grill was open more. But it was off season, so there hours were different. Perfect spring weather for us northerners. Would book again for sure.
Beautiful location on the beach and gorgeous furniture overshadowed by poor maintenance
I spend 2 weeks in August with my family. Needless to say Cinnamon beach is breathtaking - long beach with very convenient beach access and hardly any people given the community is gated, pleasant water and little previous things you can on the beach from shell picking to seeing little turtle throttle back in the water, pelicans fishing and simple walking with water hugging your feet. Settlement is very nice with all the needed infrastructure like swimming pools (2), little grill, great access to all properties. Now the condo itself. Great layout typical for beach properties, gorgeous furnishing (dated, but in good shape), but the maintenance of the place was far below expectations:
- screens on the balcony were not fully functional or torn and doors were not locking, whcih is why there were sticks to make is secure for the night
- place was not even cleaned when we arrived - linens were changed, but there was lumps of old dust everywhere from cabinets, to drawers, to under the furniture, smeared something on the walls, dated and looking filthy carpets
- insect infestation - as much as the pest control guy we had to call tried to convince us those were water bugs, maybe, but it is unpleasant that the place was not processed to keep those away and these creatures are disgusting and crawl everywhere from bed linen to kitchen to living room - if cleaned and sprayed they should be able to stay away
- TVs were not working in all the room, but master bedroom - I do not care previous visitors got if off channel - there were not instructions either how to get it back on the right channel, so we waited for 48 h for a maintenance person to come and set it all up
- finally, the closet door in one of the guest bedrooms was broken, just yanked out of the railing and I could not fix it - I called, I wrote through the fancy application of the rental company - no reaction - so it was neither fixed, not usable
In short, vacation would have been blissful, would the place just be better maintained for the price we paid. But the location and beach are still worth the visit!
Your comments are very important to us and we appreciate you taking the time to share your opinions with us. This is how we can improve the overall guest experience. Our Maintenance team works hard to keep the property guest ready but if there was something that seemed amiss, we apologize. We have high standards to what our guests have come to expect and what our team delivers and it seems we have missed the ball on this one. Fully committed to making sure that all these issues are handled properly and addressed, we will review each of your comments and concerns thoroughly to see what new procedures and processes can be implemented going forth. Again, we thank you for your comments and your patience as we tried to get the issues rectified for you. Still understanding your frustrations and discontent, it is our wish to be able to make things right for you. We hope to have the opportunity to host you in the future so we may show you that 5-Star experience.
Great oasis right on the beach.
We enjoyed our time in this condo. There wasn't much wrong with it. The vertical blinds need some attention, and there are no curtains on the windows to keep out the light, but that's a fairly minor complaint given all the positives. The entire resort was gorgeous and well-maintained. The beach access was right next to this particular condo. We enjoyed dining outside and listening to the waves crash.
The kitchen furnishing were adequate, but the ice-maker did not work in the refrigerator. Maintenance was quick to fix the master shower that was not consistently getting hot water.
The two pools were well-maintained, but, in July, too warm for it to actually be refreshing.
We will definitely return to Ocean Hammock, and likely through this rental management company because they really were great to work with.