PLEASE READ first two paragraphs prior to sending a booking request. VRBO rate structure does not work properly with how our cabins can be rented.
Need an additional cabin(s)? Please see VRBO listing 465297, 900315 . 903990
This cabin can be rented as a one story for up to 4 people (768 sq. ft) or as a two story unit for up to 10 people (1536 sq. ft). Certain times of the year, we rent as a 2 story unit only (please inquire). If you see pricing for your dates that start with One Hundred something a night (that is the one story rate for 2 people) If it starts with Two Hundred something (That is the 2 story rate for up to 8 people). If you see the one story rate and you have 5 or more people, please send us an inquiry or request to book and state that you would like to rent this cabin as a 2 story unit and how many people you have. We will then send you a corrected quote.
Eureka Springs Cabin rentals at Lake Forest Luxury Log Cabins in the Beaver Lake Area is your destination for family fun or a romantic get-a-way for two!
Our luxury log cabins feature : 3 Sleeping area’s (Not Bedrooms) Please see cabin layout pictures in the gallery. Swimming Pool (shared by 4 cabins), Jacuzzi tubs for two, Fireplace, Full-fully equipped kitchens, Two Living Rooms, 2 TV’s, SAT TV, DVD & CD Players, BBQ grill (bring charcoal & lighter fluid), Large covered decks on the front and back of the cabin with wooded views in the Ozark Mountains of Eureka Springs. Enjoy wildlife right outside your cabin door.
Newer log cabins built in 2007 with all the comforts of home. Perfect for honeymoons, anniversaries, romantic getaways, family gatherings & reunions just to escape and get away from it all! In the Beaver Lake area of Eureka Springs, Arkansas. As a One story cabin you will have a spacious 768 sq. ft of living area, as a Two story cabin you will 1536 sq. ft which features 3 sleeping areas. Please see our cabin layout pictures.
Bring your boat...bring the kids! Starkey Marina is just 3 miles down the road where you can rent a fishing boat, or a pontoon. Enjoy swimming in our Swimming Pool or at Beaver Lake. The Beaver Dam Public use area is just 4 miles down the road which has a wonderful swimming beach and BBQ grills. Hire a fishing guide for Trophy Striper and Trout fishing . Kayaking, and canoeing is nearby on the White River. Just 4 miles from us is Lake Leatherwood where you can enjoy hiking, biking and dirt bike trails.
Want to really make your trip memorable and relaxing? Really relax and book a massage for two in your cabin!
It is a short 7 ½ mile drive about 15 mins. to historical downtown Eureka Springs where you can enjoy fine dining, night life, shopping, antiques, museums, art galleries, music shows, wildlife safari park, Pig Trail Family Fun Spot, natural caves and springs, Victorian homes and historical architecture.
No smoking (ashtrays provided to smoke outside only). No pets. CHILDREN WELCOMED! Open year round. Swimming pool is only open seasonally. Please inquire as to open and close dates.
LOOKING FORWARD TO ACCOMMODATING YOU!
Lake Forest Cabins Property and Safety Policies
• All guests must register. Day use fee may apply to visitors of guests staying. Unauthorized vehicles subject to tow.
• No persons other than registered guests may stay overnight.
• Smoking permitted outside ONLY! Violation of this rule is subject to $250 fee plus possible damages.
• We value the privacy and safety of all of our guests therefore the use of drones are not permitted on property.
• No pets permitted in this cabin. Violation of this rule is subject to $250 fee plus possible damages to property.
• Please do not leave dirty dishes. Extreme messes subject to additional cleaning fees and hourly housekeeping wages.
• Daily service not included. Optional $20/night
• Place bagged trash only in outside trash receptacle. No trash to be left outside overnight.
• Free WiFi is available within 100ft radius of our office.
• Amount of vehicles allowed may vary.
• Swimming is at your own risk. There is no lifeguard on duty. We are not responsible for loss, damages, theft, injuries or accidents. Children should be accompanied by an adult at the swimming pool.
• Guests are responsible for the safety of their children. Please, do not leave small children unoccupied out on decks or at the swimming pool.
• Do not hang towels or anything from deck railings.
• Do not throw cigarettes or any articles of any kind over the balconies/deck railings.
• Please be courteous of others and observe quiet hours. If you are being disturbed by another guest please notify us immediately. We allow one warning before being asked to leave without a refund.
• Our cabins are furnished with upscale furnishings. You are responsible for any damages, repairs, and/or loss of income. This does not apply to reasonable wear and tear, for example broken glass or plate. Applies to significant damage to our property.
• Your reservation is not a rental agreement. We reserve the right to require you to leave without a refund for offensive, illegal, dangerous or destructive behavior.
• We are available to our onsite guests for issues and/or emergencies. If you need something please contact us . If you get our answering machine PLEASE leave a message. We will respond promptly. We get mad if you need us and don’t call. So please call!
• Check-in time: guaranteed by 3:00pm (however, cabins are sometimes available earlier)
• Check-out time: 11am
• Valid Credit card on account required for security reasons. Security deposit may apply.
• You must be 21 years of age or older to reserve and carry a major credit card.
• Sorry, no refunds for early departure.