Relax in style in a recently renovated 1940's Intown bungalow with a stunning, HUGE backyard that includes a gas fire pit, gazebo area, bench swing, back deck, BBQ grill & magical lighting. House features chic furnishings & decor with an artsy vibe. Close to everything! 7-12 minutes from Mercedes-Benz Stadium, AmericasMart, GWCC, downtown, Decatur & Emory. 3 minutes to East Lake Golf Course - PGA Tour Championship. 15 minutes from ATL airport & Six Flags. 25 mins. to Stone Mountain.
There is a 3-night minimum stay required on weekends. 1 night minimum stay on weekdays.
Enjoy a comfortable home that has been recently renovated and luxuriously decorated top to bottom with artful style. There are 2 very comfortable new queen-sized mattresses in 2 of the rooms and a daybed & pullout trundle bed with 2 comfortable, memory foam, twin-sized mattresses in the 3rd, smaller bedroom. The 4th small bedroom has a full-sized pull out sofa bed and door that closes for full privacy (this room functions as a common room during the day as it leads to the back deck). Lots of windows allow you to enjoy the view of all the surrounding trees and local nature. It's not uncommon to see many types of birds, chipmunks, squirrels and even the occasional bunny rabbit in the large back yard. The neighborhood is gentrifying, charming and quiet.
Located in the Kirkwood area, just a short 10-12 minute drive to downtown or midtown, 7 minutes from Inman Park, 10 minutes to downtown Decatur, 3-4 minutes from Edgewood/Reynoldstown/Cabbagetown.
- A fully stocked kitchen with: gas oven, stove, microwave, dishes, cookware, toaster, utensils, coffee maker, spices and condiments
- Large, HDTV in the living room with HD cable channels
- Access your Netflix or Prime accounts from the smart TV
- Bluetooth sound system
- Board games including Deluxe Scrabble and playing cards
- Top-of-the-line security system.
- Propane BBQ Grill on back deck
- Back deck with 6 chairs and a coffee table.
- Back yard gas fire pit area with 8 adirondack chairs
- Cedar gazebo with farm table and comfortable seating for 8.
- Hammock in back yard
- Bench swing in the back yard
- Washer & Dryer
- Fully stocked linen closet
- Shampoo, conditioner, body wash
- Printed house manual along with a list of local places to get groceries, shop, eat and enjoy.