6000 sqft of living space with game room, theater, and indoor courtyard with Jacuzzi. This home is 25 min from ski apache and has views like no other. Enjoy a 10 person theater room, and a 6 person Jacuzzi that has views of the stars from a indoor courtyard. This home comes with a game room that has a pool table, fuzball table, darts, and a poker table, enjoy easy access during the snow and lots of parking.
- House6000 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Min Stay2 nights
5 Bedrooms, 4 Bathrooms, Sleeps 20
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Aug 16, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 11:00 AM
Check-out: 11:30 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 60 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
The home is dirty falsely advertised and Poorly equipped by far the worst VRBO property we have ren
Property was dirty poorly equipped and falsely advertised. Out of probably a dozen VRBO homes we have rented this was by far the worst we would not recommend this house to anyone.
First time in Ruidoso and loved it! House was very nice, had enough space for everyone, and most things in good working order! Everyone had a great time and I would definitely stay here again!
Family of 17
1. The pantry is stocked with a lot of spices.
2. The floors are heated.
3. The house stayed really warm.
4. The pantry is HUGE, and it has things like a crock pot and toaster in it.
5. There are three microwaves.
6. There are two dishwashers.
7. There is a second freezer in the pantry.
8. There is plenty of seating all around the place.
9. Also plenty of sleeping arrangements.
10. There is a grill. But is was quite dirty. Don't forget aluminum foil or easy off oven cleaner.
11. There are TWO washer and dryers. One is in the Master BR.
12. There is a mini fridge down in the theatre room.
12. Owner texts back fairly quickly.
Now for the Cons...
1. The water is so, so salty. Even showering was unpleasant. There are filters, but none of them work. I texted the owner. He said the municipal water is bad and they can't keep the filters working; So be prepared to haul water from stores. A LOT of water.
2. The wifi is not strong enough to watch tv in the LR. You have to go to the theatre room which has Direct TV.
3. We couldn't payperview a movie because of owners account issues.
4. We brought roasting sticks because the fireplace is listed in the amenities. We couldn't find the key to turn the gas on, so I texted the owner. He texted back that the contractors didn't build it correctly and not to use it.
5. There were no batteries in ANY of the smoke alarms in the house.
6. The rail of the balcony is so wobbly it was downright scary when the children were up there and got too close.
7. There are only 3 full bathrooms, not five.
8. There is a bad sewer smell outside.
9. There were not enough towels for each person. He did get us some more.
10. There are not enough dishes for each person. It should have at least how many it sleeps. Be prepared with paper goods.
11. The hottub was 109 and burning. Even set at 98 the owner said we have to leave the top off and it will come down to the correct temperature. This was scary with toddlers (the doors to that room do not lock).
12. The game room has a poker table, but not enough chips; a pool table, but the sticks don't have tips on them; and a dartboard with no darts.
13. The theater room furniture is BADLY worn.
I want to add that had we known all this stuff, we probably still would have rented it, because it was a great house for a fair price. It just would have been nice to be more prepared. There should be more notes around the house explaining things, and the dangers need to be addressed.
Amazing house, great spaces, lots to do for every member of the family, really big, nice, and great
House, definitly love to stay here again
Amazing place for the weekend
This place speaks for itself. Glen was always super nice and welcoming, we had an amazing time without having to leave the cabin.
Great location for a large family getaway
My family and I rented this home for a fun birthday getaway! It was just what we were looking for, very comfortable and a beautiful, relaxing vibe. The kitchen is not stocked for the amount of people the house sleeps and it wasn't very clean, but it was a fun weekend with lots of memories.
House sits on five acres with spectacular views of Sierra Blanca and is accessible during large snow events, its 2 miles from alto lake and golfing and 15 minutes from downtown shopping