Exceptionally Large & Spacious Villa & Pool & Garden in Central Kalkan(23 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:Villa
- Pets considered:Ask Owner
- Wheel chair accessible:No
About the Property
Self catering rental with rooftop views Ottoman seating & restful shaded garden
The ground floor has an open plan kitchen and comfortable dining and seating areas inside & out. Cable TV, DVD Wifi, music library & board games.
There are 5 large air-conditioned double/twin bedrooms, 4 bath/wet rooms (2 en suite).
Both the huge roof terrace and the large garden have been furnished to maximise socialising & the stunning views.
Each room has been furnished locally,
From the air conditioned ground floor of the villa you can access a shaded garden with relaxing seating & also the vast terrace where there is yet more comfortable relaxing seating and shaded dining for 10/12.
The villa boasts yet another separate terrace with its large infinity pool and lounging area making VILLA ISKENDER an ideal holiday location for families & groups.
VILLA ISKENDER is ideally locatied in a quite street less than 10 mins walk into town.
There are also 2 guest beds that can be added to the top floor room, making it a fantastic room for 4 children or teens, with plenty of space still to play. increase the Villas occupancy to 12.
The huge roof terrace has seating to maximise socialising & stunning sea views.
Each room is stylishly furnished and has air conditioning, & terrace or private balconies.
From the ground floor of the villa you can access the shaded garden with its stone built BBQ and vast terrace where there is comfortable relaxing seating and shaded dining for 10/12 in all 3 areas. The villa boasts yet another separate terrace with its large pool and lounging area making VILLA ISKENDER an ideal holiday rental for sharers, groups & large families
Flights to Dalaman or Antalyiia: Charter Flights to Dalaman are available from most UK airports. see travelsupermarket.com or similar for availability and rates. Schedule flights from Easy Jet to Dalaman & also British Airways and other European cities often fly into Antalyia - which has a longer transfer time.
£10.00 entry visa's are obtained when landed, they are valid for 3 months.
Transfer: The Transfer time from Dalaman to Kalkan is approx 90 minutes, we can supply the name of the transfer company we use, and you can book your transfers directly with them.
When you're ready to book, here are some tips to keep in mind.
Paying with a credit card on VRBO protects your payment for up to $10,000 against listing fraud. We recommend completing your booking on VRBO.Learn more
+44 (0) 7973 252487
Member since: 2008
- 500 m²
- Vacation Rental
- Guests Provide Their Own Meals
- Children Welcome
- Non Smoking Only
- Wheelchair Inaccessible
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 12, Beds for 12
- Each bedroom is air conditioned and has been tastefully furnished with local furniture, the cooling ceramic flooring and soft furnishing gives an air or tranquility to these rooms. Bedrooms all contain a hair dryers and they are fitted with a safe for your security.. Bedroom 1 is located on the ground floor and has its own wet room. There are French doors opening out to a seated area. The master bedroom and 2 twin bedrooms on the first floor all have private balconies with fantastic sea views. The Large 5th bedroom is located on the 3rd floor and can be configured as a twin or large double. It has a large adjoining wet room which also houses a laundry area with 2 automatic washing machines, iron & ironing board. Access to roof terrace. 2 of the twin rooms can be configured as twins or King size doubles. A cot can be easily accommodated in the master bedroom or bedroom 5 without compromising space....moreless
Bathrooms: 4 Bathrooms, 1 Half Bathroom
- All bath and shower rooms have been tiled throughout and have modern fixtures and fittings. There is an automatic washing machine with instructions for use located in the top floor shower room adjacent to the roof top room and a clothes horse & drying lines are available on the roof terrace. Bath and hand towels are provided and these are changed during your stay we also provide a pool towels for your use and this can be washed as necessary during your stay....moreless
- The open plan design of the living space in this villa works extremely well. The kitchen is equipped with everything you need although the restaurants are all so excellent (with some delivering to the Villa) you may need some persuading to cook! A BBQ is also available There is a supermarket close by. A daily market of fruit, Veg & fish takes place in the village. The Villa is also located near to the weekly market place, The living area has panoramic views of Kalkan. There are two lovely comfy sofas and plenty of space to sit and listen to music (please bring your IPOD's as there is a connection cable to the system. You can watch DVD's on the TV there are a selection available in Villa or easily & cheaply purchased locally). There is cable accessing many English speaking chanels , wireless broadband has recently been installed. There is a phone for local calls & apay as you go local mobile phone programmed with useful numbers,...moreless
- Books For Adults
- CD Player
- DVD Player
- Music Library
- Satellite / Cable
- Away From It All
Local Services & Businesses
- Fitness Center
- Massage Therapist
- Medical Services
- Bird Watching
- Horseback Riding
- Scenic Drives
- Sight Seeing
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Jet Skiing
- Mountain Biking
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Sound/Bay Fishing
- Water Skiing
- Water Tubing
- Whitewater Rafting
- Child's Highchair
- Dining Area
- Seating for 12 people
- Activities Guide
- Air Conditioning
- Hair Dryer
- Iron & Board
- Linens Provided
- Living Room
- Local Restaurant Guide
- Parking Off Street
- Parking On Street
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Beach Towels
- Porch / Veranda
- Unscreened Porch / Veranda
Pool / Spa
- Outdoor Pool
- Private Pool
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
Mar 1 - Apr 30, 2017
7 night min stay
May 1 - Jul 15, 2017
7 night min stay
Jul 16 - Sep 3, 2017
7 night min stay
Sep 4 - Oct 29, 2017
7 night min stay
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- OfflineRDD $314.72
- No additional mandatory fees
Please ensure holiday insurance is obtained at the point of booking.
You can make a reservation by telephone or e-mail; this will be held for 7 days.
Utilities, Weekly clean, linen and towel change - We also provide a pool towel each.
Full payment of balance must be made 8 weeks before departure.
Payment can be by bank transfer or paypal. If you wish to pay by credit card - Home away does allow for that but charges an additional 1.9%. of the rental cost.
Owner's cancellation policy:
Policy available by contacting owner when booking
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The historic town of Kalkan is situated on Turkey's gorgeous Lycian Coast and was once a simple Turkish/Greek fishing village. It 's ideally situated for those wishing to explore the ancient landmarks of the Lycian Way and the medieval towns of the Taurus Mountains or to visit the beautiful unspoiled coastline at Patara Beech where white sands stretch for over 8 miles & turtles come to nest.
Today's Kalkan is still quietly sophisticated and postcard pretty with a multitude of excellent roof-top restaurants, mainly looking out over the beautiful harbour, offering all manner of culinary delights to cater for any budgets, together with a good selection of stylish and atmospheric blues and jazz bars.
The villa is well located close to the town school so it is not off the beaten track, it is close enough for an easy stroll into town and by the market, but you may prefer to taxi back as the teraine in Kalkan is hilly there are still many dirt track roads.
Other Activities: Canoeing, paragliding, horse riding walking,
Year Purchased: 2008
Why the Owner Chose Kalkan, Turkey:
Why this property? We are greedy & it offered the most space inside & out! It has a garden which is rare in Kalkan, & lots of separate terraces where we can choose to all be together, or have a bit of privacy. It could meet the needs of all members of our extended family, from those with toddlers (the pool is safely separate from the main terrace), through teens (They can hang out with us, or use the roof or other terrace when they want their own space) & on to the OAP's (a ground floor bedroom minimises the stairs). We are also lazy & its an easy walk into town. We think the location is perfect, it is on the best side of the bay, as the sun comes up early in the morning & thankfully dips behind the headland early evening when you are in need of some much welcome shade.
The Unique Benefits at this Villa:
Foozeball, basket ball, lots of space, surrounded by olive groves which means we are not being overlooked (which is a big problem for a lot of property in kalkan).
- Primary: +44 (0) 7973 252487
- Secondary: +44 (0) 1932 226941
Outside eating area
Main bedroom with sea view and en-suite bathroom
Winter Garden + BBQ
Villa Front in Winter (no flowers)
Relaxing outside seating area
Longe area with comfortable seating and dining
Private pool with shower, umberellas & 10 loungers
Ground floor double room with en-suit shower room
Shoot a few Hoops if your feeling active
Foozeball in the shade of the Olive tree
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM