Enjoy beaches just steps away in this private condo community (only 14 total units) in the quaint town of Waialua, on Oahu's North Shore! Enjoy gorgeous sunsets, walking/running/biking, swimming, snorkeling, fishing, spear fishing, farmers outdoor market, and rainbows galore! This two bedroom and one bath unit is ideal for two couples or small family.
This is an upstairs 3rd floor walk up with no adjoining neighbor walls -
- Bedroom 1 has king bed. Bedroom 2 has queen bed.
- Living room has two sofas and 42 inch LED TV.
- Dining room table for six.
- Kitchen with eat at bar, full-size refrigerator/freezer, stove, oven, and all the necessary utensils, pans, and dishes.
- Windows and ceiling fans in every room, plus two portable Air Conditioner for those rare occasions when the tradewinds are blocked.
- Two dedicated covered parking spaces in Condo garage.
- Small lanai with Mountain views.
Secluded beach is one block away, and a park with swings for the kids is just around the corner. Only three miles to famous Haleiwa surfer town,
shopping, dining, and great surfing/sunbathing/fishing beaches. Bike trail and Bus stop are a short walk around the corner. World renowned Oahu North Shore surf breaks like Waiamea, Pipeline and Sunset are a short drive, Polo fields near by, horse back riding also near Dillingham Drop zone (small air field) for parachuting while Honolulu and Waikiki are only 45 minutes.
- Cable television and Internet.
- Bed covers.
- Pots, pans, dishes and utensils.
- Coffee maker.
You are responsible for reasonable cleanliness. The security deposit may be used to cover all damage, or excessive cleaning needs.
No Pets allowed
No smoking is permitted within the unit!