About the property
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay3 nights
Enjoy beautiful views of Little Lagoon in this spacious 3-bedroom, 3-bathroom condo located on the 12th floor of Lagoon Tower in Gulf Shores.
· Large open concept condo with flat-screen television and tiled floors
· Kitchen is fully equipped with granite countertops, wood cabinets, stainless steel appliances, and adjacent wet bar features a sink and ice-maker.
· Dining area seats four with kitchen island seating an additional four.
· Master bedroom features a King-size bed, flat-screen television, and balcony access.
· Spacious master bathroom has a double sink vanity, large Jacuzzi tub, and separate shower.
· Guest bedrooms have queen size beds, flat-screen televisions, and large windows with scenic views.
· Full-size washer and dryer conveniently located inside condo.
· Balcony showcases beautiful views of Little Lagoon and features plenty of seating, including lounge chairs.
A private pier is available with first come/first served boat slips (off-site parking must be used for boat trailers).
**Note: Monthly rentals are available from January to March 15. Two parking passes ($25 each) are provided for each reservation with an option for a third pass, if needed. Inquire at the front desk.
Brett/Robinson Gulf Corp
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Apr 23, 2018
Pool / Spa
My family and I loved our stay at lagoon tower 1202.
We go to GulfShores at least once a year and we always stay at Lagoon Tower. Can't wait to next year.
Rhonda: we are thrilled to read you and your family enjoyed your beach vacation here. We hope the memories you made here remind you of fun and carefree happy times. Please come and see us again.
We stayed in this condo with 2 other couples to attend a wedding in the Laguna Key neighborhood which was only 2.5 miles away. Overall we enjoyed the condo - it was clean, comfortable, and spacious.
- Located in a quieter area of Gulf Shores
- Access to the bay and gulf
- When the washing machine wouldn't turn on, we called maintenance who came within 1-2 hours to fix it.
- Security guard present in the lobby in the afternoons and evenings (including when we came home after the wedding at 1am).
The only reasons I rated 4 stars is because:
- This three bedroom condo only gives out ONE (1) elevator key fob which, frankly, is a hassle to coordinate when not everyone leaves or arrives to the condo at the same time.
- Since this is a three bedroom condo, we were only allowed to purchase 3 parking passes but had 4 cars. The parking lot was less than half full and were told we could not purchase additional passes. I understand there has to be a limit, but this was frustrating nonetheless.
Overall, I would stay here again.
Thank you for writing this review to allow us to tell everyone of some recent changes here. We have changed rental companies and are thrilled to partner with Brett Robinson Vacation Rentals. Brett Robinson has been welcoming guests to our area for over 30 years. They will handle the day to day activities and ensure that all our guests have an exceptional vacation experience. Since each floor has its own elevator fob and this is a 3 bedroom condo, you will receive 3 elevator fobs at check in. 2 parking passes are included in the price however additional parking passes are available at $25 each. If needed, you may purchase a 3rd pass however additional passes are subject to availability. We look forward to sharing our home with you and your friends again.