About the property
- Condo745 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay0 - 7 nights
Updated One Bedroom In The Grand Sandestin, Short Walk To The Baytowne Wharf!
Welcome to the Grand Sandestin & this updated 1 bedroom unit located near the Baytowne Wharf!
When entering this condo you’ll notice all the updated furnishings and the beautiful hardwood floors throughout the unit! The living area is wonderfully decorated with beach themed furniture. The living room features a flat screen TV, a sleeper sofa and an arm chair. Also a wonderful fixture of this 5th floor unit is the large sliding glass doors to the patio which creates an abundance of natural light within the unit. The unit offers a fully equipped kitchen, as well as an updated dining room set for a comfortable dining experience.
Our master bedroom features a King sized bed and a flat screen TV. The bathroom within the unit provides a single vanity with a shower/tub combination.
In addition to all the amazing features of the interior of this unit, what makes this unit so desirable is the location! You are a short walk to the Village at Baytowne Wharf, while still far enough away from the bars and restaurants to enjoy the peace and quiet of your location during the evening hours.
This property is managed by Sandestin Rental Management of the Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort, so rental guests benefit from the resort amenities. After all, what would a resort stay be without some surprising little extras?
• Two (2) complimentary 4-hour bike rentals each day
• One hour free of kayak rentals and one hour of boogie boards, weather permitting
• An hour of free tennis court time per unit.
• Free access to the fitness center
• Free access to the resort transportation service
• Preferred beach parking
• To enjoy these exclusive privileges, just present your Resort Card.
Additional Sandestin Beach Resort Amenities
• 24-hour front desk
• 24-hour security
• Basketball court located Beachside
• Beach umbrellas and chairs*
• Bell service
• Business facilities *
• Children's Programs *
• Concierge services *
• Conference facilities *
• Dry cleaning/Laundry service *
• High-speed Internet access available at LeCiel, Elation, Luau*,
Market Shops, Reading Room, Village* and Westwinds
• Golf club rentals *
• Golf and dining privileges to the exclusive Burnt Pine Golf Club*
• Guest parking *
• Fitness Center (including Sauna and Hot Tubs)
• Playgrounds located at The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Jolee Island
• Safety deposit boxes *
• Spa services *
*Fees may apply
Sandestin Golf and Beach Resort is a unique and charming destination that has been voted the 'Best' resort in Destin, Florida and the #1 resort on Florida's beautiful Emerald Coast. Sandestin is a four season resort for all ages. There is something for everyone at this magnificent 2,400 acre property, including sugar white sand beaches, full service beach services, golf for every level of play, a top rated Destin tennis club, water sports, marina, fitness center, spa, biking and walking trails and even our own pedestrian Village, with shopping, dining, events, and entertainment. Explore and enjoy your time with us today.
Enjoy our four award-winning golf clubs and courses—Baytowne, The Raven, Burnt Pine, and The Links. Highly regarded as some of the best courses in Florida, these championship courses offer the perfect blend of challenge and fun.
Enjoy full service beach services and access to miles of legendary white sand beaches on the Gulf Coast of Florida. Sandestin’s pristine beaches are the perfect place to relax and play in the sparkling sands and warm, emerald waters of the Gulf of Mexico.
Escape to Sandestin for a relaxing refuge of sunny serendipity. Take a dip in a pool, sun yourself on the beach, or indulge in ultimate relaxation at the day spa. You’ll find a splendid respite that’s perfect for your taste and style. It’s time to put away the phone, log off and let loose. Sandestin is the ultimate playground where activities, sports, and entertainment abound to create a safe, fun, and beautiful environment for guests of all ages to have the time of their lives.
Our goal is to put a smile on your face and a twinkle in your eye. That’s why we host plenty of special events, festivals and entertainers annually, as well as offers some of the finest Destin Florida shopping and nightlife options in our own Village of Baytowne Wharf. Sandestin is home to more than 30 world-class shops and specialty boutiques offering colorful choices, local treasures and unique gifts. Combine that with more than a dozen restaurants and eateries and you have a winning combination.
Sandestin Vacation Rental Specialist
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one day
- Calendar last updated:
- Mar 14, 2018
What makes this Condo unique
• Two (2) complimentary 4-hour bike rentals each day • One hour free of kayak rentals and one hour of boogie boards, weather permitting • An hour of free tennis court time per unit. • Free access to the fitness center • Free access to the resort transportation service • Preferred Beach Parking • To enjoy these exclusive privileges, just present your Resort Card • 24-hour front desk • 24-hour security • Basketball court located Beachside • Beach umbrellas and chairs* • Bell service • Business facilities * • Children's Programs * • Concierge services * • Conference facilities * • Dry cleaning/Laundry service * • High-speed Internet access available at Bayside at Sandestin, Elation, Luau*, Market Shops, Reading Room, Village* and Westwinds • Golf club rentals * • Golf and dining privileges to the exclusive Burnt Pine Golf Club* • Guest parking * • Fitness Center (including Sauna and Hot Tubs) • Playgrounds located at The Village of Baytowne Wharf and Jolee Island • Safety deposit boxes * • Spa services * *Fees may apply
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 11:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
nice if you want to sleep on couch, bed not normal
The bed was about 16" off floor, luckily they had an ottaman in the living room, had to put in beside bed, had to climb on ottaman to get in bed, I am 5"3 , that needs to be changed, noone wants to have to climb up to get in bed, outcome, I must have twisted my side getting in, now, pain, the unit was very clean, updated, didn't have a keurig coffee maker which is more up to todays standards, except for the bed very nice, people renting need to know @ bed. normal size person can not get in, my husband is 5"9, he had to jump in (83) years old, lucky he is agile.
We appreciate you sharing this information as we use all of our guest’s comments to help us improve on our daily operations and service to our guests. Your comments have been shared with the appropriate departments so we may make the necessary improvements.
Again, we apologize for the inconvenience you experienced during your recent stay. Your business is very important to us and we hope you will give us another opportunity to provide you exceptional service in the future.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
30-day cancellation policy. Half of reservation total due at booking. Remaining balance is due 30-days prior to arrival. If you are booking within the 30-day period, then full rental amount is due at time of booking. Rates and minimum length of stay are subject to change. Quoted totals include 11% sales tax and 14% resort fee.