From the top of Sidling Hill Mountain in Morgan County, West Virginia, gaze down 1200 feet at the Potomac River and floating clouds as you enjoy this charming log cabin. Just minutes away from Berkeley Springs, West Virginia. Easy driving distance from Washington DC, Baltimore, and Pittsburgh. The back deck faces west so you can enjoy fantastic sunsets as well as the wildlife, mountains, valley, and Potomac River views. Enjoy the hiking trails, on-site Fern Garden, Day Lilies Garden, and Certified Butterfly Garden/Way Station for the Monarchs. Two biking trails along the C&O Canal are just 30 minutes away from the cabin. Perfect location for couples, nature lovers, and solo adventurists.
In the Cabin:
• Master Bedroom with Queen
• Twin Size Sleeper Sofa in Living Room
• Air Conditioning/Heat in Master Bedroom and Living Room
• Full Bathroom with Tub and Shower
• Gas Burning Fireplace
• Wireless Internet Service
• Washer and Dryer
• Ceiling Fans in Bedroom and Living Room
• Living Room with Flat Screen TV and:
o Direct TV
o Blue Ray Player
o FM Radio
o CD Player
• Dining Nook with Table for Cozy Meals
• Microwave, Coffee Maker, Toaster, Blender
• All cookware and kitchen utensils provided.
On the Back Deck:
• Amazing views
• Awesome sunsets
• Outdoor Dining Table
• Bar B Q Grill
• Lounge Chairs
On the Front Deck:
• Two Rocking Chairs
On Site Hiking Trails:
• ¼ mile loop over the ridge line
• 1 ½ mile round trip hike
Several hiking trails at Eidelon Preserve; 15 minutes away.
Two biking access points to the C&O Canal; each 30 minutes away: Hanock, MD and the Paw Paw Tunnel.