*Please note: Due to City of Cannon Beach regulations, this home requires a stay of at least seven nights in the summer months. If you book 10 nights, the eleventh night is free. We may have availability for stays longer than 7 nights that is not listed on our online calendar. Please contact us for details.
As far as proximity to the beach, high-quality décor and amenities, and thoughtful provision of everything you might need during your stay, you can’t beat The Nordic Star. Located on a quiet dead-end street, just steps to the sand, and close to Haystack Rock and the top-rated dining and shopping experiences in Cannon Beach, this amazing home makes the perfect vacation retreat.
Upstairs living area:
- Large windows frame partial views of the famous Haystack Rock and the Needles.
- The deck is a great spot to read, chat, or grill up a meal on the gas barbeque.
- The living room’s gas fireplace provides a warm ambiance when the weather turns cold.
- A 49-inch HD TV with cable, free WiFi, and Blu-ray player make movie nights at home an appealing option.
- You can stretch out or curl up to enjoy the large, cozy sectional sofa, which has a queen sleeper for extra sleeping options.
- This floor has a lovely half-bathroom.
Kitchen and dining room:
- The chefs among you will vie for the pleasure of cooking in this gleaming, modern kitchen.
- It’s got quartz countertops, a gas range, and a full array of cookware, dishes, glasses, etc.
- Eight of you can gather comfortably around the table in the light, airy dining area.
- You’ll sleep blissfully in the king-sized, pillow-top bed wrapped in sumptuous linens.
- The bedroom has a cable-equipped 37-inch flat-screen television/DVD combination.
- The suite includes a private master bathroom with walk-in shower.
- Sink into the luxurious king-sized pillow-top bed and down comforter in this bedroom.
- Guests will be charmed by this room’s double sleigh bed and its pull-out twin trundle.
- Bedrooms two and three share a bathroom with tub/shower enclosure.
- The house offers easy parking, with three reserved spaces, including one in the garage.
- Clothes get grubby while you were out hiking, crabbing, beachcombing, etc.? No problem—the house has a laundry room with washer and dryer.
- Grab the handy beach towels, chairs, and umbrella and you’re ready to hit the beach.
- Nothing feels better after an active day on the coast than taking an outdoor shower, especially when it offers both cold and hot water!
Right in the neighborhood:
- It’s a vacation—indulge yourself with amazing coffee and freshly baked breads from the Sea Level French Bakery, just a short walk away.
- At Surfcrest Market, also within walking distance, you can pick up s’mores makings and rent three-wheeled bikes for some fun on the beach.
- Feel like cooking? Visit Fresh Foods grocery store a few blocks away to stock up on gorgeous local, seasonal produce, natural and organic foods, and even a great gluten-free and dairy-free selection.
- From fine arts, prints, and sculpture to metalwork and pottery, Cannon Beach offers a variety of beautiful art galleries for you to peruse right in town.
- For stunning blown glass pieces and live glassblowing demonstrations by accomplished glassblowing artists, Icefire Glassworks studio is minutes away and should not be missed.
- Consider treating yourself to a meal at one of several top-rated restaurants near the house. Just one block away, the famed Stephanie Inn serves unforgettable Pacific Northwest breakfast and dinner fare, and just a little further, you’ll find truly exceptional French Italian cuisine at Newmans at 988.