House on Morere Beach(3 Reviews)
The owner has been emailed.
To book this property, you need to complete your booking through checkout on the VRBO website. We can't protect your payment if we don't know you've booked through us. Learn more
- Minimum stay:7 nights
- Property type:House
- Pets considered:No
- Wheel chair accessible:N/A
About the Property
House on a heavenly island
Access to the continent can either be made by sea in a speedboat- 1h- or in a traditional sailing boat - 4h-, several days to connect, by airplane from Salvador
Due to the location of the house which is directly on the beach, it is very airy and there are hardly any mosquitoes.
Member since: 2012
- 200 m²
- Max. occupancy 8
- Pets Not Allowed
- Vacation Rental
- Daily Maid Service
- Long-Term Renters Welcome
- Low Allergen Environment
Bedrooms: 5 Bedrooms, Sleeps 8
Bathrooms: 2 Bathrooms
- Games For Kids
- Away From It All
- Bird Watching
- Eco Tourism
- Horseback Riding
- Water Sports
- Whale Watching
- Near The Ocean
Sports & Adventure Activities
- Deepsea Fishing
- Scuba Diving Or Snorkeling
- Surf Fishing
- Dining Room
- Seating for 10 people
- Linens Provided
- 4 Ring Stove
- Coffee Maker
- Cooking Utensils
- Dishes & Utensils
- Inflatable Boat
- Discount For Longer Lets
Rental Charges Rb
- Charges Included
|Dates||Nightly||Weekend Night||Weekly||Monthly *||Event|
My Standard Rate
7 night min stay
Additional information about rental rates
- No additional mandatory fees
- Taxes Not included
Owner's cancellation policy:
Cancelled bookings will not receive a refund.
Don't forget your vacation protection! Get protected now
Adding our Vacation Protection services can make sure your getaway goes smoothly, no matter what. We offer Cancellation Protection and Damage Protection so you can truly relax.
Car: Not Necessary
The house can be found on the white sanded beach, at the border of the Morere lagoon, small fishing village on the Island of Boipeda.
The Island of Boipeda was for a long time preserved and part of it isolated. It has been opened for a bit to tourism in a durable development.
Different biotopes are to be discovered such as the coral reef, mangrove, or even yet the tropical forest. Its numerous hikes will allow you to visit this fascinating and rich universe.
The coral reef offers numerous low tides of natural pools as well as very rich marine life.
There are many possible sports activities:
- Many markets exist throughout the island, in the mangrove, the tropical forest, the dunes, or the deserted beaches.
-the beaches, a bit inclined and with important foreshores, ideal for travelling on foot.
-the calm waters and the warm lagoon are ideal for swimming.
- the richness of the sea bottom is accessible to all, snorkelling or diving within the diving centre of the island.
- the horses are still very much used on average to move around, it is also easy to go on walks on the island or go horse riding on the beach.
- Several beaches are on hand to practice surfing, other spots are adapted for kit-surf.
- Different types of fishing is possible by foot, netting, long line fishing, and underneath fishing.
- From June to October you can go out in the sea and admire the magnificent and spectacular humpback whales.
View of the sea from the house
in the mangrove
Enter dates to see accurate pricing
Booking confirmation within 24 hours
Peace of mind when checking out through VRBO
- We'll back you with our Book With Confidence GuaranteeTM
- You'll get comprehensive payment protection when checking out on our website
- We're always here for you with customer service available 24/7
Read more about our Book with Confidence GuaranteeTM
Send a message to owner
Anonymously report this listing
We appreciate your participation and assistance with our efforts to operate the most secure and trusted vacation rental marketplace in the industry
If you have any questions, please visit our Help Center.