Beautiful and very cosy villa with small garden and pool, affording a very central hillside location in Vale Parra, within walking distance of restaurants, pubs and supermarket and within a short drive from the beaches, like Galé, Salgados and São Rafael (all with beach bars/restaurants), the only 2 Michelin star restaurant in Portugal and the Salgados golf course and nature reserve, with beautiful walkway along the beach and lagoon.
Albufeira, the tourist capital of Portugal, with its colourful marina, the well known Fishermen's Beach (Praia dos Pescadores) and picturesque old town, with an abundance of shops, bars, quality restaurants and the main square, with live shows during the holiday season, is located within a 10 min. drive.
The charming village of Guia, with a selection of good quality restaurants specialising in “Chicken Piri-Piri”, the second largest shopping centre in the Algarve (AlgarveShopping) and the Zoomarine aquarium with animal shows and 4D cinema, is located within a 5 min. drive from the villa.
1. The Property
The property is completely walled, featuring a small garden with hedges, shrubs, swimming and covered terrace with barbecue at the rear. At the front, a gated entrance leads to a carport, next to the entrance of the house.
● Pool table
1.3. Ground Floor
● Entrance hall
● 2 bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
● 2 bath/shower rooms (1 en suite)
● Lounge and dining area with LCD TV, DVD player, mini Hi-Fi and large patio doors leading onto a covered terrace with dining area and brick built barbecue, garden and pool
● Kitchen with oven, hob, fridge/freezer, coffee machine, toaster, kettle, iron and ironing board
● Utility room with dishwasher and washing machine.
1.4. First Floor
● Master suite: Large double bedroom with en-suite bathroom and fitted wardrobes.
- All bedrooms and lounge/dining area have air conditioning (cooling and heating)