Tucked away on a quiet street just a mile from the golf course, this Tahoe Donner home is perfect for two small families or a group of friends looking to get away. Stone and hardwood floors, granite counter tops, and updated decor bring a contemporary feel to this classic Tahoe home. The open floor plan allows for easy socializing and opens to a patio boasting brand new furniture and looking out on open space. Two guest rooms and a full bath complete the main floor.
Upstairs, retreat for relaxation in the cozy loft where you can cuddle up with a book, or watch a movie on the wall mounted flat screen TV. The master bedroom is on this floor as well, complete with ensuite bath and a private deck.
SILVER LEVEL PROPERTY
• 1500 Square Feet
• BRAND NEW Private Hot Tub
• Wood Fireplace in Main Living Room
• Pet friendly (fees apply)
• Loft with TV and seating area
• Flat-screen Televisions in Main Living Room & Loft
• Access to Tahoe Donner amenities (See Details Below)
• 5 minutes to Donner Lake (private beach available)
ABOUT THE AREA
Tahoe Donner is one of America’s largest homeowner’s associations, with nearly 6,500 properties and 25,000 members enjoying over 7,000 acres in the Sierra Nevada mountains.
In the winter, enjoy on site access to cross country and downhill skiing, and a snow play area which is a favorite among our younger visitors. In the summer, take advantage of the championship golf course and clubhouse, or bring the family to one of the private swimming pool complexes. You’ll also have access to a private beach club at Donner Lake, where you can avoid the crowds and spend a day paddle boarding, kayaking, or sunbathing on provided chaise lounges.
Dining options within the community include The Lodge Restaurant and Pub, winner of the 2015 Open Table Diners’ Choice Award, and Pizza on the Hill, a casual spot perfect for the whole family.
Compared to other North Shore Tahoe locations, staying in Tahoe Donner cuts the drive from the bay area down by close to 45 minutes, so you’ll be enjoying the first cocktail of your vacation while others are still stuck in traffic. Tahoe Donner is minutes away from Historic Downtown Truckee, about 12 miles from Northstar California, and 16 miles from Squaw Valley and Alpine Meadows.
Included with your rental are two guest cards providing access to the amenities available in Tahoe Donner. Each guest card allows access for up to four guests over the age of 7. Guest access fees are currently $12 per person per day. Children under 7 are free.
TAHOE DONNER AMENITIES INCLUDE:
• Rec center with work-out facility
• Swimming Pools and hot tub
• Fitness classes
• Downhill ski area (great for kids!)
• Cross country ski area
• Equestrian center
• Tennis center
• 18-hole golf and driving range
• Hiking, and so much more!
To learn more about the community,click on the HOA Link Below.
POLICIES & DISCLOSURES:
1. Tahoe Donner Rec Center limits guest usage to 8 people over the age of 6.
2. While the driveway and approach to this house is moderate, 4WD or chains are suggested for all Tahoe Donner properties.
3. All images of Tahoe Donner amenities provide courtesy of Tahoe Donner.
4. Spring 2018- A neighboring property is in the early stages of being fully remodeled. Construction noise/nuisance is probable in the coming months. The HOA has rules in place pertaining to hours of work, noise, etc; however some nuisance can be expected. Guests are advised to contact Tahoe Getaways in advance of making a reservation with questions.
* All of our homes feature a full kitchen, washer and dryer, outdoor grill, and wireless internet (any exceptions will be noted above).
Truckee Town ID # 62-34