Step inside K-SEA DREAM and you will experience a home, not just the usual rental. It is the perfect Florida getaway, any time of the year for friends and family. Located directly on the beach at Cape San Blas, this 4 bedroom, 4.5 bath home accommodates 10 utilizing the Queen sleeper sofa in the main living area. A private bath is available in each bedroom. The Grand Master suite offers a walk-in closet, large Master bath, private Gulf-front balcony and unparalleled views. Take advantage of the Gulf-front screened porch for morning coffee, lunch, or even cocktails in the evening and be enthralled by the splendid sunsets.
Enjoy wide, white sand beaches just outside your door while feeling pampered inside this extraordinary home. Nestled in the quiet area of Two Palms, the whole community is landscaped with beautiful tropical plants indigenous to Northwest Florida.
A paved road makes it easy to access the 8-mile Logger Head Walk/Bike Path so those wanting to get their “FIT” on while on vacation have no excuse. Walk, run, or bike, this trail runs from the beginning of Cape San Blas Road to the State Park at the end of the Peninsula. Salinas Park is located next to the community of Two Palms where you will find horseback riding on the beach or access to the Bay.
To assist in your adventure at K-Sea Dream, your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Long driveway for extra parking
- Single car garage
- House entrance with electronic lock
- Foyer with seating area and wall-mounted TV
- Queen suite with en suite bath
- Access to lanai with hot tub
- Stairs to upper deck and connection to community boardwalk
- Main living level with open concept floor plan
- Large kitchen with stainless appliances and granite counters
- Dining table for 8 with extra seating at the kitchen peninsula
- Large living area with wide-screen TV and Queen sleeper sofa
- Access to Gulf-front screened porch and stairs to boardwalk connection
- Half bath
- Garden-side King Master Suite
- Private deck
- Large Master bath with step-in shower and soaking tub
- Full sized laundry area
- Queen street-side bedroom with en suite bath
- Balcony with Gulf views
- King Grand Master Gulf-front suite with sitting area
- Large Master bath with double vanity, step-in shower and soaking tub
- Private Gulf-front balcony
Need more room? Cape Seascape is next door.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, a personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Dogs are allowed for additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.