Beautifully updated vintage cottage and private game house (man cave) in High Valley. Nearly 1800 square feet of living space. Sleeps 8 (including the full size futon in the game house - there is no bathroom in the gamehouse).
Check-in is 4PM or later. Check-out no later than 11AM.
There is an additional nightly fee for each guest over 2 guests. It is automatically included in the nightly booking quote.
There is high speed cable WIFI, very reliable. The Smart TVs include free Netflix, HBO, and a complete SlingTV package including sports extra with NFL Redzone, college basketball, etc.
The cottage has a wrap-around deck, 3 bedrooms (one with smart TV) and 2 bathrooms, full kitchen, full dining room, living room (with smart TV) and wood stove.
Linens, towels, soap, shampoo, iron, ironing board, hair dryer are all available for your use. The kitchen includes full size refrigerator/freezer, stove/oven, dishwasher, sink, coffee pot, microwave, crock pot, toaster, pots, dishes, silverware, glassware, stocked spice rack, utensils. We don't provide food.
The game house has full size pool table, dartboard, smart TV, and pacman/donkey kong 60 game 2-player console (play for free). (The gamehouse makes the property a great choice for families with teens, couples, family get-togethers, etc. It also offers a way for folks to do things together even during inclement weather, when hiking might not be an option.)
Guests have access to the heated pools (in season) and the golf course at the High Valley Country Club 1/2 mile away.
The yard is large and includes a covered BBQ pavilion, fire pit, and picnic table. On the back of the game house is a large covered patio facing the back yard leading to the creek.
The cottage is minutes from hiking trails. All guests have access to High Valley Country Club swimming pools ($5 fee per person) and golf course ($10 fee per person). The cabin is just 20 minutes to White Pass Ski Area and 30 minutes (seasonally) to Mt Rainier National Park entrances. (During the winter the closest road to Mt. Rainier National Park may close due to snow. The route to Mt. Rainier National Park is then west on Hwy 12 and then north on Hwy 7.)
Check in: 4PM (or later, access is with door code) Checkout: 11AM. Strict.
1. This is a non smoking property. Smoking is not allowed inside or within 15 feet of the house.
2. Up to 2 dogs allowed, with $25 fee. Guests with dogs that do not pay the fee will be charged $50 from their security deposit. If additional cleaning, yard pickup or other damage exceeds the norm of pet hair, dog towel wash and dog smudged windows, an amount from your refundable $200 deposit will be forfeited. No pets shall be left unattended inside the premises at any time.
3. No one under the age of 25 is permitted to rent the cabin.
4. A $200 refundable security deposit is required for the cabin. Report any damage immediately to the Owners upon entry of the premises. Tenant acknowledges that he/she may be charged for damages not reported at the beginning of the rental period. An inventory and damage report is taken upon the completion of each rental period. Damage includes, and is not limited to, wear and tear beyond normal usage, such as damage to walls, fixtures, glass, decks, landscaping, carpets, structures, lost, damaged, or destroyed linens, electronic components and appliances.
5. Directions and key code will be e-mailed to you prior to your arrival. Check-in time is 4:00 p.m.(PST). Check-out time is 11:00 a.m.(PST). SDtrict. There is a $50.00 charge for missing keys.
6. Neighbors: Tenant agrees to respect the rights and privacy requirements of our neighbors. No loud music or parties are allowed on the these premises. The use of fireworks are strictly prohibited on premises. Be considerate with cars and noise coming and going at early or late hours. There is a local quiet time ordinance . If you are disruptive of others you may be evicted without a refund.
7. Evidence of cigarette smoke-$200 charge.
8. We are not liable for failures of any equipment, systems, or appliances, as major repair problems cannot be foreseen. In the event of a failure notify us immediately as we may be able to get it fixed/replaced quickly.
9. If the Tenant or any member of his party violates any of the terms of this agreement, Owner may terminate this lease with no refund and enter the premises to remove the tenant, his party and their belongings according to the Vacation Rental Act.
10. Renter and all members of his/her party agree to indemnify and save the Owner harmless from all liability, loss or damage arising from any nuisance or harm made or suffered on the premises and adjoining property by the Renter, his/her party of their invitees, from known or unknown danger or hazard attributed to the Owners.
11. The maximum number of people that can occupy the cabin is 10, (unless other arrangements were made). Occupy means overnight sleepers and daytime visitors. $25 per person/night is charged for unauthorized guests. Violation of this agreement will be the cause for immediate eviction.
By completing this rental, RENTER CERTIFIES that he/she is a responsible adult over age 25 and will be one of the occupants.
This document serves as the rental agreement under the laws of WA, between Renter & Sandra Gesang.
I have read, understand, and agree to the rental terms & regulations as stated above. During this rental, I am solely responsible for all damages.