Welcome to Yaletown a trendy neighbourhood at a walking distance from downtown Vancouver and the beautiful False Creek seawall. You will find basic services a few blocks away: groceries, pharmacy, a wide variety of good restaurants, coffee shops, liquor store etc.
Our unit features:
- one bedroom: queen size comfortable bed
- fully equipped kitchen: refrigerator, gas stove, microwave, Bosh dishwasher (very quiet) coffee maker and toaster.
- a den: 5.5" double size mattress sofa bed, a 42" LED TV, DVD/CD player, cable, phone (local calls)
- washer and dryer in the unit
- a small room with a desk for laptop - WIFI internet access (high speed - router in the unit)
- free parking spot for tenant + 24 hours visitors parking.
- gym and yoga room on main floor
- 2 elevators accessible with a FOB with access to 5th floor and parking levels only.
You might be interested in visiting the following sites:
- promenade along the seawall (by foot, or bike)
- Art Gallery
- Granville Island (by ferry from the seawall - enjoy the view)
- Vancouver Public Library (beautiful architecture)
- Robson street (shopping street)
- Gastown (oldest quartier of Vancouver)
- English Bay (beach) (15 minutes bus/car)
- Stanley Park (walk in this wonderful rainforest populated with giant trees and go for a swim at Third Beach) -
- 10 minutes away from Yaletown station (Canada Line) 25 minutes to the Airport or approximately 30 minutes by car.