* 15 minute drive to City Centre or into the countryside
* 10 minutes metro ride to Old Trafford Football ground (Manchester United)
* 5 minute walk to the airport/city centre metro stop
* 5 minute walk to Chorlton water park, Transpennine way, Chorlton golf club or park with outdoor play area, skate park, tennis courts, football fields.
* Cosy lounge for film and popcorn nights
* Large garden for bbq evenings, dining with friends
* Child-friendly with toys/games & safety feature
* Good selection of local bars and restaurants
*Babysitting (extra cost) references supplied
We aim to provide a home from home experience with all the items you would expect from cooking to comfort but with added family extras so you can (potentially) travel light. With 2 little ones ourselves we found it hard when travelling to pack light or find suitable family accommodation.
Our home has therefore got a variety of children's toys (inside and out), baby accessories to make your stay that little bit easier (e.g. microwave steriliser tommee tippie perfect prep for easy formula milk mixing, jumparoo, highchair, playpen) and home safety (stair gates, door finger guards, plug covers)
We have dining space for 4 adults and a small toddler table for 2 children or 2 high chairs. So if the grandparents or friends (with kids) fancy staying with you, we can organise the space to suit.
Master bedroom (king bed), second bedroom (king or 2 singles) , and a children's room with a travel cot, toddler bed or single bed. We can move the cot into the master or second bedroom if required, we are very flexible.
For the evenings or lazy day time's we have an Amazon firebox and Netflix so you can watch a range of family, children and blockbuster movies to wind down.
* The entire house will be yours and its sleeping arrangement is flexible depending on the requirements of guests.
* The back garden is fully enclosed and quiet private with a wooden dining table seating 6, perfect for bbq evenings.
* There is space on the drive for 2 cars but parking on the road outside the house is no problem.