Our tastefully decorated, well appointed, first floor 2 bed / 2 bath lake view condo is located in falling waters on Davis blvd in Naples, Florida. Falling waters is a 24 hour gated community and hosts southwest Florida's largest pool in a lavish tropical setting! As you wander the grounds, you are surrounded by lush vegetation and exotic plants. You cannot escape the sounds of 'falling waters' with a waterfall or springing fountain always nearby. If you wish, enjoy the sand and surf at your choice of the best beaches in southwest Florida. Our condo is furnished with adults in mind and comfortably sleeps four. So come stay where the skies are blue and the inviting pool and beaches await you. Enjoy a relaxing vacation at our lovely home in falling waters of Naples. Find out why falling waters is known as "A Naples paradise".
- Apartment1400 sq. ft.
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay14 - 28 nights
Clean 2 Bedrooms/2 Bath Condo With Lake And Fountain View
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within one hour
- Calendar last updated:
- Jun 15, 2018
Pool / Spa
Local Services & Businesses
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
Canceled bookings will not receive a refund
ReviewsThis property doesn't have any reviews yet.
Falling Waters is situated in one of the most beautiful spots in all of Southwest Florida. It leads the way in peaceful surroundings with community amenities that make it a special place to call home. The following are some of the community highlights that we proudly "boast"…
· A gated community with 24 hour security
· Cascading Waterfalls located throughout the community
· One of the largest pools in southwest Florida – 400 thousand gallons of crystal clear water with comfortable lounges, chairs, umbrella tables and Tiki Huts to meet the needs of all sun worshipers. It is landscaped with lush tropical foliage surrounding its outer perimeters. It truly is breathtaking!
· A large elegantly decorated club house which includes a dance floor, library, kitchen, relaxing conversation areas, and a big screen TV
· A large upper deck that overlooks the spectacular pool – a wonderful place to meet friends and just relax on a warm afternoon or evening
· Daily, weekly, monthly activities – bridge, bingo, Mah Jongg, poker, water aerobics, walk away the pounds to music, happy hours, men and ladies luncheons, theater events, casino trips, special holiday functions, bocce ball tournaments, Dip and Dog barbeque, poolside functions with live music, Falling Waters Bowling League, dominos, fashion shows, and various concerts
· Lighted manicured clay tennis and bocce ball courts, shuffleboard, and a putting green.
· Sidewalks throughout the community
· Within minutes of shopping malls, health care facilities, schools, beaches, public golf courses, restaurants and the famous 3rd and 5th avenues in downtown Naples