BEACHFRONT PARADISE begins with an extra-large, Gulf-front heated pool, beautiful gardens, fenced grass yard, and private beach access. This is a very unique and spacious home on a 100 foot Gulf-front lot, with over 3,600 square feet of living space plus decks and porches.
But the park-like setting is not all there is to this beautiful home. Three of the five bedrooms are Gulf-front, there is a full-length screened porch with open deck below, 2 full kitchens, 2 living areas, a pool table, and lots of windows to capture sunlight and magnificent views. This home accommodates 14.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Beachfront Paradise? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Circular drive providing extra parking for a boat or RV
- Private 10 ft deep pool, can be heated for extra charge
- Gas grill
- Grass fenced yard
- Private beach access
- Entry to the beach home with electronic lock
- Living/Game area with large screen TV
- Pool table
- Ground level exit to the pool area
- Second kitchen
- Stand-alone ice maker
- Bedroom with 2 bunks of Twin over Full
- Private en suite bath
- Pool-front King Master bedroom
- Private entrance to bath and second entrance from hall
- Large living area with fireplace
- Exit to full-length screened porch
- Dining area
- Fully furnished kitchen
- Full laundry facilities
- Gulf-front King Master with private exit to screened porch
- Twin daybed located in the King Master
- Extra-large en suite Master bath
- Double vanities
- “His” and “Her’s” closets
- Large jetted tub/shower combo
- Private balcony with a view of the tropical garden
- Second Gulf-front King with exit to screened porch
- Shared Jack-n-Jill bathroom
- Garden-side King bedroom with private balcony
From the comfort of the lower living area, the second floor screened porch, or the shaded deck area, you are able to watch the kids and pool activities without being in the sun. Or just kick back in a lounge chair and soak up the Florida sunshine.
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet or want pool heat? They can be arranged for additional fees. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.