A cosy mountain retreat. Able to accommodate a maximum of 6 guests, but most comfortably 4 guests. Relax and enjoy the sunset over the valley from the deck.
Tara is a comfortable, fully equipped 3 bedroom cottage overlooking the Kanimbla Valley. For a couple, a family or friends it is ideal.
Find us on Airbnb.
There are queen size beds with electric blankets in the main and 2nd bedroom. The third bedroom has two single beds. The beautifully decorated main bedroom has views over the treetops to the Kanimbla Valley. All linen is provided, so you will not ruin the start of your holiday by making beds.
The large living and dining area is comfortably furnished for a lazy day or relaxing evening. To pass the time there is a Smart television (with Netflix and Stan), DVD player and stereo. A wide range of CDs and DVDs are provided or play your own music on the iPod dock. There is also free WIFI. If you want a little more quiet, an eclectic selection of books and some favourite games are all at hand. For cool nights the central gas heating quickly warms things up.
French doors lead you on to the large deck. This is the ideal place to watch the sun set, the kids playing in the fort or to gather around the BBQ.
If the BBQ is not your style, the kitchen is well equipped, not only with the usual appliances but also a great view. So just arrive and relax.
Sorry, but we are unable to accommodate pets due to the proximity to the bush land and and the property not being fenced.
We respond to every enquiry within 24 hours. If you think you have not received a response, please check your junk/spam folder.
Please note we may not be able to accept a booking when there is less than 24 hours between it and existing bookings, unless we can make arrangements with our cleaners. This is to ensure the property can be prepared for the next visitors.
Weekend bookings span from Friday to Sunday. Short mid week bookings ending on a Friday may not be accepted during peak periods.
Payment is via the secure online credit card facility.
Find us on Facebook!
Mount Victoria has plenty to offer.
* The Petalura Eatery is perfect for a lazy Sunday breakfast.
* Visit Mount Vic Flicks for "cinema the way it used to be".
* For some laidback shopping, you can browse the local antique shops.
* Some of the best bushwalks in the mountains are on the doorstep.
In the area
* Tara is the ideal starting point for a visit to Jenolan caves.
* Blackheath is a few minutes drive with its shops and restaurants.
* Katoomba with its tourist attractions; Scenic World, the Three Sisters and Edge cinema is a mere 20 minutes.
* Visit the picturesque Hartley Valley.
* After the sightseeing, Tara will be waiting for you to unwind again.