If you’re looking for a beautifully decorated home with all the perks — and views to match — this is it! Buffalo Mountain Vista is a true mountain getaway. Located in Frisco, this home is decorated in a contemporary mountain style, has multiple fireplaces and huge windows that let in all the natural light the high country can offer. The Frisco location is perfect as well, giving you easy access to six world-class ski resorts and the nearby bike path. It’s called Buffalo Mountain Vista for a reason: You’re going to love the views!
This gorgeous 5-bedroom, 4-bathroom premium home is the perfect retreat for large families or groups of up to 15 people. Walking into the home, you’ll be impressed by the high vaulted ceilings in the living room and the huge windows above the beautiful, stone gas fireplace. There’s plenty of seating in the living room, as well as an oversized LCD TV complete with a Blueray player, surround sound and a stereo system for all to enjoy. Stepping out onto the deck, you’ll find a gas fireplace and a lovely yard complete with a private hot tub, outdoor speakers, and hammock for relaxing after a day in the mountains. And don’t forget to check out the views while you’re out there!
No beautiful home is complete without a lovely kitchen, and the one at Buffalo Mountain Vista is sure to impress. It’s fully equipped and features quartz countertops, stainless steel appliances, two ovens and two freezers. The kitchen has seating for 10 people at two dining tables and five more at the breakfast bar. To top it all off, there’s another LCD TV in the kitchen to entertain your chef while whipping up fabulous mountain meals for your group.
Downstairs, you’ll find a pool table and another large LCD with surround sound, plenty of seating, a Blueray player and another gas fireplace. Even better, there’s another kitchen downstairs! Complete with a fridge, stove/oven, wine fridge, microwave and sink, this is the absolute perfect hangout.
Other amenities include a two-car garage with parking for two additional vehicles (four total) and storage for ski/snowboard gear, washer/dryer, and complimentary Wi-Fi throughout the home.
Trust us; you’re going to love everything about Buffalo Mountain Vista! Call or book online today.
- Master suite: king bed, large windows with mountain views, private bathroom with jetted tub and separate walk-in shower.
- Bedroom 2: queen bed, mountain views.
- Bedroom 3: queen bed, private balcony with heater, seating and views.
- Bathroom: tub/shower.
- Bedroom 4: full bed, twin Murphy bed, door to bathroom.
- Bathroom: walk-in steam shower.
- Master suite 2: king bed, full bed, private bathroom with tub/shower
- Living area nook: twin bunk bed.
SPECIAL UNIT NOTES - PLEASE READ:
- No Pets/Smoking.
- A $1000 refundable damage deposit will be charged to credit card at check in.
- Renters must be a minimum of 25 years old.
- Parking: 4 spaces total.
- No air conditioning. All units include at least one fan.