MILLION DOLLAR VIEW is located on Indian Pass, a peninsula with the Gulf on one side and Indian Lagoon on the other; known for its fishing, seasonal oysters and relaxed atmosphere. Million Dollar View features unobstructed views of the Gulf as well as St. Vincent Island, an undeveloped barrier island that is also a stop-off area for neo-tropical migratory birds. It is also a haven for endangered and threatened species such as bald eagles, sea turtles, wood storks and gopher tortoises. A beautifully furnished screened porch with ceiling fans will become your favorite spot to enjoy the daily dolphin feedings or take advantage of the sun deck with beach views.
Located only ¼ mile from the Indian Pass boat ramp, Million Dollar View provides easy access to the Gulf of Mexico, St. Vincent Island, and Apalachicola Bay. Boat storage is provided near the ramp for a daily nominal fee. DON’T HAVE A BOAT? THERE ARE ALSO SHUTTLE EXCURSIONS AVAILABLE AT THE BOAT RAMP.
GOLF CARTS ARE ALLOWED ON INDIAN PASS ROAD AND THE BEACH, WITH RENTALS AVAILABLE IN THE AREA.
Looking for adventure during your stay at Million Dollar View? Your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak around the island, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Covered parking
- 4-burner gas grill
- Outdoor dining area
- Fish cleaning station
- Enclosed private outdoor hot/cold shower
- Private boardwalk to the beach
- Sun deck with Gulf views
- Open floor plan
- Fully stocked kitchen with stainless appliances
- Large living area with 4K Smart TV
- Walkout to a comfortable Gulf-front screened porch with ceiling fans
- Outdoor dining area and steps to boardwalk
- Interior dining table seating 10 with island seating for 3
- Laundry room with full-sized washer and dryer
- Garden-side King Master with TV/DVD player and attached bath
- Step-in shower
- Gulf-front King Master with large screen TV/DVD player
- Private covered deck
- Master bath with jetted tub, walk-in shower and double vanities
- Street-side King Master with TV/DVD player and en suite bath with tub/shower combo
- 2 Sets of bunks, great children’s retreat
- TV and DVD player
- Desk for games or work
The occupancy of this home is 10.
SMOKING IS NOT PERMITTED INSIDE OR OUTSIDE OF THE PREMISES
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet? 1 large or 2 small dogs are allowed for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit for renters.