Wolfes Landing - Beautiful Beaches, Native Forests, Family and Pet Friendly
Master Bedroom 1
Upstairs Studio/Sitting Room 4
Twin Single Bedroom 3
- 100% refund if you cancel at least 30 days before check-in.
- 50% refund (minus the service fee) if you cancel at least 14 days before check-in.
- No refund if you cancel less than 14 days before check-in.
Damage and Incidentals
You will be responsible for any damage to the rental property caused by you or your party during your stay.
Pets allowed - A pet fee of $30 per pet per stay appliesA pet fee of $30 per pet per stay applies
Smoking allowed - Not inside the house thoughNot inside the house though
Max guests: 8
Minimum age of primary renter:
- A one of fee of $30 for each pet applies, payable in cash on arrival.
- SECURITY DEPOSIT Your credit card details will be recorded upon arrival.
Cleaned with disinfectant
Check in and check out with no person-to-person contact
John and Valerie Cullen
About John and Valerie Cullen
Valerie and I have made Wolfes Landing and The Nullaki Eco Retreats home and we reside in separate accommodation on the 11 hectare (30 acres) property. Our aim is to provide a welcoming family and pet friendly holiday experience for all in what we regard as the most beautiful part of the South West and Great Southern regions of Western Australia.
John and Valerie Cullen purchased this House in 2007
Why John and Valerie Cullen chose Youngs Siding
Such a lovely old pioneer style home which is fitted with every convenience.
What makes this House unique
Stunning inlet views from the elevated balcony and master bedroom, native forests, huge warm winter wood fire and much more.