Welcome to "Happy Ours" at 8 Wildwood Ct. - a beach, golf, tennis and yachting oriented, re-inspired coastal home nestled in Greenwood Forest inside the prestigious gates of Sea Pines Plantation. We have loved being Sea Pines property owners for over the last 5 years. With a villa near the lighthouse, we established a great rental following and have come to understand what individuals & families want most when they escape to our beautiful island paradise.
- A very clean, allergy free/pet free, fabulously decorated, one level home away from home. Your comfort is our priority. We want you to feel spoiled when you stay with us. We are sorry but our home is decorated in such a way that it is not baby/toddler friendly and we do not allow pets.
- Beach or pool? Do both! It's "Island Time"! We now have a pool at our home and we can't be more excited. H2O Pools has just completed it - its a cool triangular design to fit the left side of the house so that the entire back is available for eating outside, relaxing while watching TV or star gazing. The pool is 12X20ft. with glass tile & home to mosaic geckos (tile of course)! Who needs to shower outside??? Also just finished is an awesome outdoor shower for rinsing off sand, cleaning out coolers or singing loud & proud after your dip in the pool. *Please bring your own beach/pool towels.
- Close to the beach! It's a 7 minute bike, 15 minute walk and a 3 minute car ride. Our private pool is right out the doorstep but we also have a big neighborhood pool/tennis court/playground & baths within a 5 minute walk. Harbor Town, Salty Dog & Sea Pines Beach Club nearby! The Sea Pines Red Trolly is a 5 minute walk boarding at Sea Pines Center. Golf your game? World famous Harbour Town Heritage Links are 2 short blocks away (Heritage Anyone?)!
- Sweet dreams! Comfortable beds for 8 people with upscale, 100% high cotton thread count sheets=no "seeing through" ours. 1-King, 1- Queen, 1 Twin over Full bunk, 2 Twins. There is no sleeper sofa - everyone gets a soft, comfy bed! *we care about our home and your comfort, therefore, we ask that you have no more than 8 people (yes in the south that does mean you count your kids as one point each) kids are people! Stop laughing and start drinking because we have people who want to make their kids sleep on our floor, please no! If you have more than 8, we respectfully ask that you find a larger home. Our lease clearly states if you have over 8 people you will automatically loose your security deposit if you have more than 8 people. We want you to be comfortable and not feel like a pack of sardines - even with living a "salt life"!
- State of the art electronics. High speed wifi included. New, flat panel TV's. And wait for it - even a 65 in. LG Smart TV in the living room! Looking to catch a TV show while enjoying the sunshine outside is a piece of cake with a TV on the back deck.
- Is a well stocked kitchen important to you? We have everything you'll need should you decide to enjoy family meals at the house. And of course, a large Keurig for getting your morning coffee on. Soon after, it's "wine 'thirty", then it's 5 O'Clock Everywhere.
- We like options and so will you! With the some of the most trendy and fun design elements in this re-imagined home, we have placed beautiful barn doors in the 4th bedroom so it can also be used as a bonus/TV or media room if you wish! Look out Chip and Joanna Gaines.....
- "Happy Ours" pricing is all-inclusive (bath towels, not beach/pool towels, & linens for # of people staying, 2 parking passes, housekeeping, internet, starter roll of paper towels, soap, trash bag, toilet paper, laundry detergent, & dish washer pod to help till you can get to the store) except for the refundable $300 security deposit paid to the property owner & not VRBO! We take the stress out from the beginning. No negotiation pricing, just the lowest and inclusive price from the start! - Personalized, quick & responsive on site property management. No waiting in lines for keys with our convenient keyless entry.
- We are happy to offer recommendations that will have groceries delivered, bikes waiting for your arrival, a gym membership, access to tennis, pool and a playground all inside Greenwood Forest. From horseback riding & high speed mini-cat adventures to finding yourself alone in the middle of Jarvis Creek with dolphins swimming around you and beautiful birds soaring your choices are endless!
-We work by contract and our contact information for rental and property management information will be on your contract.
Thank you for considering our home for your "time out"!
**Although we absolutely love fur babies - we have allergies and cannot accept pets. This property is an allergy free zone! For nearby boarding info:www.allaboutpetshhi.com