Ashlar is a large stunning & spacious, open plan villa that features a gorgeous bathroom with an impressive double spa encased in Castlemaine slate tiles.
* Relax in your luxurious double spa
* Stunning contemporary open plan villa
* Gorgeous large comfortable couch
* King sized bed
* WIFI (nbn)
* Gas log fire
* Reverse cycle air-conditioner
* Walking distance to award winning restaurants & cafes
* Landscaped private outdoor courtyard
* Short walk to the Sunday Markets and Daylesford's vibrant main street
* Enjoy local restaurants & vineyards
PROPERTY & LOCAL ATTRACTIONS
Located in the diverse township of Daylesford and only minutes from historic Hepburn Springs Ashlar is a stunning and spacious, open plan villa that features a gorgeous bathroom with an impressive double spa encased in Castlemaine slate tiles.
Ashlar is an ideal property for a romantic escape for two to make their base whilst enjoying the amazing surrounds that are Daylesford and Hepburn Springs.
The super comfortable king sized bed at Ashlar is made up ready for your arrival.
A selection of dvds, books, magazines and games are available for guests to enjoy throughout their stay.
A key feature of this property is the luxurious large double spa encased in impressive Castlemaine stone.
Ashlar is located on the edge of Daylesford and backs onto rural farming paddocks with the cattle in these paddocks often greeting you at the fence-line on your arrival....
Guests can curl up in comfort on the super comfy leather lounge whilst taking in the views to historic wombat park past the impressive manna gums that mark the entrance to the property.
Situated close to Farmers Arms Hotel, Cliffy's Provedore Store, the Sunday Markets, Wombat Hill Botanical Gardens, the Convent Gallery, & only a 2 minute drive to the main street, Ashlar is the ideal base for your next Daylesford escape whilst you enjoy some relaxing, pampering, visiting tourist destinations or exploring the many walking tracks through the surrounding bush.
* Walking distance to the Farmers Arms Hotel, the Convent Gallery, Cliffy's Provedore Store/Cafe, the Sunday Markets
* 2 minute drive to Daylesford main street (cafes, art galleries, shops, etc)
* 5 minute drive to Hepburn Springs (restaurants, gift stores, cafes, iconic Hepburn Bathhouse & Spa, Hepburn Golf Course)
* 10 minute drive to Lavandula Lavender Farm
* 5 minute drive to Daylesford's Belgian Chocolate Mill
* 5 minute drive to Lake Daylesford
- Large stunning open plan villa
- King size bed
- Unique Castlemaine quarried stone feature wall
- Double slate-tiled spa
- Towels Supplied
- Crockery & Cutlery
- Coffee Plunger
- Gas log fire
- Reverse cycle air-conditioning
- Polished boards
- Large comfy leather lounge
- Kitchenette with bar-fridge, kettle, toaster, hot-plates and microwave (no full oven)
- Private outdoor courtyard with outdoor setting & BBQ
- Wifi (NBN)
- LCD TV
- DVD player
- DVD's supplied
- CD player with blue-tooth capabilities
- Off-street parking
- Linen Supplied
- Iron & Ironing Board
All bookings incur a once-off $50 cleaning fee which will be included in your quoted rate.
All requests for cancellations and amendments to bookings must be submitted in writing to - Please include Booking Name, Booking date and reason(s) for amendment or cancellation.
If the property is re-booked for the same dates and number of bedrooms for the same tariff, a credit voucher for the total amount paid less a $50 administrative fee will be issued.
Detailed cancellation fees:
Cancellation of booking - 30 days or more prior to date of arrival will incur a fee of 25% of total tariff
Cancellation of booking - 15 to 29 days prior to date of arrival will incur a fee of 50% of total tariff
Cancellation of booking - 14 days or less prior to date of arrival will incur a fee of 80% of total tariff
Amendments to Existing Bookings;
Amendments and changes to dates of arrival or departure in bookings are at the sole discretion of the property managers. In instances where amendments or changes to dates of arrival or departure in bookings are agreed to by management, a $50 administrative fee will apply.
Cancellation policies are strictly adhered to and travel insurance is strongly recommended for medical and cancellation coverage.
These Comments are really welcomed and valued by us - they give us feedback on how we have met our guests expectations and also inform others of what they might expect at ASHLAR.
Should you have stayed with us in the past or stay with us in the future, we would very much appreciate you lodging a GUESTBOOK comment of your experience on this site - just lodge by clicking on to "LEAVE A GUESTBOOK ENTRY" located beneath the current Guestbook comments.