1 Bedroom, 1 bathroom, fully equipped kitchen and living room.
Max guests:4 (sleeps up to 4 adults)
Noises such as parties or loud music are not allowed (building’s policies)
Drugs, prostitution or any type of traffic (such as people, drugs, animals, etc.) is STRICTLY prohibited inside the apartment and the building.
The building's security personnel are allowed to grant access ONLY to the guests related to the booking
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date.
There is a lot to do in the surrounding area:
- Visit the "La Concordia" and "Paloquemao" fresh fruit Market Places.
- Go to the "El Chorro de Quevedo"
- Go watch Theater at "Teatro Colon"
- Visit the "Calle del embudo" (Funnel street) ... and drink some "chicha" or "coca tea" there!
- Visit the Botero Museum
- Visit the "Casa de la Moneda" Museum
- Eat some local cuisine at "La Puerta Falsa" restaurant (201 years of operation, the oldest restaurant in the city) - 5 minutes at walking distance from this property
- Visit the "La casa del Florero" museum (Colombia's independency)
- Visit the "San Alejo" Flea Market
- Visit the "La Candelaria" Flea Market on the 2A with 17th streets (Carrera 2A #17)
- Walk the streets and identify their names, there's a story in behind!
- Taste Thematic cuisine on lots of restaurants in the surroundings
- Listen to storytellers in El Chorro de Quevedo
- Walk a Septimazo
- Visit the hills of Monserrate or Guadalupe by horse or walk!