About the property
- Villa1875 sqft
- Half Baths0
- Minimum Stay1 - 5 nights
3 Bed with pool and backs on to Remington Golf Course
This is a spacious 3 Bed villa in the Windsor Park development, in the golf community of Remington, just off the 192 East. There is a screened pool. The villa backs onto the Remington Golf course and from the family room or the patio/pool area you can watch the golfers or just watch the bird life which the lake attracts. The villa has three bedrooms. The master bedroom has a king size bed, walk in closet and an en suite bathroom. The second bedroom has a queen size bed and the third bedroom has two single beds. The second and third bedrooms share the second bathroom. There is a family room with cable TV and DVD player. There is a more formal lounge and dining area near the front of the villa. The kitchen is well equipped and to the side there is a breakfast nook with table and chairs for six. Through the door to the double garage is the washing machine and a separate tumble dryer.
Within the Remington community there is a junior Olympic swimming pool surrounded by spacious sun-decking, a Recreation centre with club-house for the 18-hole championship golf course, a fitness centre, tennis and basketball courts, sand volleyball, sports fields, children's play area, biking and jogging trails.
- Response rate:
- Response time:
- within a few hours
- Calendar last updated:
- May 22, 2018
I worked in the aircraft industry for 47 years and during that time worked in Long Beach, California for 5 years, Toulouse, France for 2.5 years and the rest of the time in the UK. I am now retired.
Colin purchased this Villa in 2004
Why Colin chose Kissimmee
I bought this property, off-plan, in 2004 and manage the rentals personally. I had never visited Florida prior to December 2004. I visited for the first time with my Daughter, to check out the newly built villa, just prior to offering it for rental in January 2005. The choice of this villa was based on the spaciousness of the property and the great location, backing on to the golf course and lake. I use a very capable service company, which is based in Kissimmee and they ensure the property is kept in tip-top shape and this has resulted in the excellent feedback. When there has been more direct feedback to me, I always contact the service company immediately in order to make the necessary improvements, to maintain high standards.
What makes this Villa unique
1) Location, location, location! Golf course and lake views. 2) Spacious and well equipped property 3) Maintained to a high standard of repair and cleanliness 4) Close to attractions, amenities and leisure facilities
Pool / Spa
Sports & Adventure Activities
Check-in: 4:00 PM
Check-out: 10:00 AM
100% refund if canceled at least 30 days before arrival date. 50% refund if canceled at least 14 days before arrival date. You must contact the owner directly to request cancellation.
Notalegt og kósý
Hérna er gott að vera og slaka á og spila golf. Frekar rólegt að gera á vellinum frá kl.11 fínt fyrir byrjendur að vera ekki með pressu í bakið.
Christmas vacation- wonderful
We had a wonderful time . The home was clean, comfortable and had everything you needed to make your vacation a memorable one. Great location. I would absolutely go back and highly recommend this home for a family vacation.
The owner was extremely kind and helpful.
Loved it.... Great home and great vacation
not as expected
well where do I start...
I have stayed at several homes in Florida and have to say this is the worst of them.
Am still waiting from owner's response to my questions...
renter beware of the following: (of which the owner knows but has failed to respond, I think he only wants his $$$) right Colin?
1) for children there is a fire safety hazard near the pool (inside wall socket) -- wires are hanging from wall socket, Obviously we didn't plus anything inside there
2) bed was not done (really questing if they changed the sheets!!)
3) now the worse part... upon opening the fridge holy jumping Jesus it was alive in there!! I mean there was left over meat (which stank), opened canned stuff (uugghh), roten fruit etc. The fridge was a disaster...and to top all things off guess what we found...a syringe,,,yes a needle unused with whatever was inside...I didn't even bother TOUCHING IT...again to PARENTS beware...I have proof with all pictures taken,
4) the sliding door to the pool was uterly insane to open...really
5) for the stove well good luck on cooking, only 2 of the 4 burners work,,,really Colin you could of have bought a new one with all that money we gave you (or other drug users for that matter!!)
do I have anything positive, yes of course, we were not at the house for the most time, thank God...
This guest claims that he is still waiting for a response from me but in fact I did respond, quickly and politely, after checking the facts with my local management agent.
1) He was contacted within the hour by the local management agent, after leaving a message for them to call back. He mentioned the fridge but when asked if there were any other problems, said "no". The cleaner was contacted about the fridge and said that it had been cleaned out before this guest arrived. 2) A Director of the local management company witnessed the bed clothes being washed before the guest arrived so I cannot explain why the guest claimed that they appeared to be dirty.
3) The two rings on the stove were working but maybe, after the cleaning process, were not properly seated back into position. A gentle nudge would have sorted this out.
4) I am informed that it was the outlet cover which had been damaged (now replaced) in the pool area. They are thin plastic and sometimes get damaged by guests when plugs are removed. There were no electrical or fire safety risks.
Since 2005 I have taken great pride in keeping this property in good repair and making sure that it is well equipped and comfortable for guests. The 36 posted feedbacks, on the website, are evidence of success in this respect. All feedbacks have been 4 or 5 star (mostly 5 star) until this feedback was received today. I rely on feedback, either officially posted or just by direct email to me and always take immediate action to address any problems.
Our family stayed at the property while on vacation in Florida. The house was lovely in all ways. The property owner communicated everything we needed to know about the house clearly and concisely which made this day even more enjoyable
We loved the accommodations. The setting was great, especially for a golfer. There were a few minor maintenance issues but we would definitely recommend and stay there again.
Beautiful Clean, roomy and quiet villa
Just returned from this lovely example of a Floridian villa. My family all agreed this is the best villa we have rented in the last 10 years. Has everything catered for and a good size pool as well. 35 mins to all the main Disney and Universal parks with a nearby Publix supermarket for all your needs (1.5 miles away) this was a dream trip for our kids to experience Florida and we couldn't have picked a better base for our 15 days stay.
Windsor Park is in the golfing community of Remington. Remington covers an area of 734 acres and has well kept tree lined boulevards. The villa is 20 minutes from Orlando International Airport, 25 minutes from Universal Studios, International Drive, Disney, Sea World and other attractions. It is a one hour drive to the Kennedy Space Centre and Florida's East coast.
At the back of the villa is a screened pool and a lovely view of a lake in the Remington golf course. For those who enjoy retail therapy, there are several large Malls within a short driving distance.
Golf: This villa backs on to the Remington golf course.
Not far away is the Clifton, Ezell & Clifton Championship Golf Course with its undulating fairways and sparkling waters. It was nominated as the 'Best New Golf Course In Florida'.
Rates & Availability
Additional information about rental rates
TAXES:- Sales tax of 7.5% plus Tourist and Development tax of 6% applies to all bookings subject to the conditions mentioned below. For European web sites in which this property is advertised, rates shown are inclusive of 13.5% taxes. For non-European web sites in which this property is advertised the rates shown do not include taxes so 13.5% taxes will be added to the rental rates when the quotation is provided. CANCELLATION POLICY:- - 14 days or less before the arrival date - No refund of rental charge, but Security Deposit and pool heating charge will be refunded (if applicable). - Between 14 and 28 days a 50% refund will be given. - Over 30 days - Refund of all monies.