*20 minutes from Zion National Park
*Two hot tubs (Available Year Round)
*Private pool (closed mid November to mid March)
*Sleeps 10 with 1 King, two Queens, one Full (extra long), and three Twins (extra long)
*2 Smart TVs, CABLE with DVR, Netflix, HULU, and Amazon Prime--login to personal accounts
*Fully equipped kitchen with basic cooking necesities
*Gas BBQ Grill
*20 minutes from St. George, Utah
*Minutes away are: Sand Hollow reservoir and sand dunes, Quail Creek reservoir, Gooseberry Mesa biking trails, Snow Canyon State Park, and Red Cliffs National Recreation Area
This beautiful five bedroom house with two hot tubs and its own private pool will be the perfect escape for your family or group!
This house is centrally located just 20 minutes from Zion National Park and 20 minutes from St. George, Utah. Sand Hollow reservoir and sand dunes and Quail Creek reservoir are both about 15 minutes away, and other close attractions include Gooseberry Mesa and GEM trail mountain biking trails (15 minutes), Tuacahn Theater (40 minutes), Snow Canyon State Park (43 minutes), Red Cliffs National Recreation Area (26 minutes), Brian Head Ski Resort (1 hour), Coral Pink Sand Dunes (1.2 hours), Bryce Canyon National Park (2.1 hours), Grand Canyon (2.5 hours, North Rim closed during winter months), Lake Powell (2.1 hours), Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monument (2 hours), and Arches National Park (4.5 hours).
This home is just one block off of State Route 9, which is the highway that connects Zion National Park to I-15. It is 31 minutes to the St. George Regional Airport, 2.2 hours to the McCarran International Airport in Las Vegas Nevada, and 4 hours to the Salt Lake City International Airport.
You rent this entire property! This is a 5 bedroom, 3 full bathroom, split level house in a quiet residential neighborhood. The MAIN FLOOR has a nice, fully stocked kitchen that is ready for you to prepare your feast! It also has a nice dining area with a table that seats 8, 3 bar stools at the counter, and a highchair. There is also a large living area with 3 comfortable couches to relax on after a long day recreating. The UPPER LEVEL has 3 bedrooms and two full bathrooms (the master bedroom has a private bathroom, Smart TV, CABLE with DVR, and Blue-Ray DVD player). The LOWER LEVEL has a large TV room with a comfortable sectional to relax on and a 60 inch inch flat screen Smart TV, CABLE with DVR, and a blue-ray DVD player. You can log into all of your accounts (HULU, Netflix, Amazon, etc), record your favorite show or game from cable with the DVR, watch one of the several local channels that can be accessed with our HD antenna, or choose from our collection of DVDs. The lower level also has 2 bedrooms, 1 full bathroom, and a large laundry room. There is also a door at the bottom of the stairs to provide some privacy from the upper levels.
The YARD has two completely separate fenced-in areas. The dining room opens up into a fenced section that has a covered patio with a BBQ grill, patio table with 6 chairs, and a lawn for your kids to play on. The sliding glass door between the dining room and yard has a child safety lock. From the grassy yard, you access the pool, hot tubs, and large patio, which is completely enclosed with a brick wall and a 5 foot wrought iron fence that requires a key for entry.
The hot tubs are available year-round. The pool is not heated, and will be mid November through mid March.
This house has five beautiful bedrooms, all with comfortable mattresses! When we say “sleeps 10” we mean “sleeps 10 in beds!”
Master Bedroom: King bed with pack-and-play in closet;
Bedroom 2 Upstairs: Queen bed with pack-and-play in closet;
Bedroom 3 Upstairs: XL Twin / XL Full bunk bed;
Bedroom 4 Downstairs: Queen bed;
Bedroom 5 Downstairs: XL Twin / XL Twin bunk bed.
These bedrooms are small, and you might feel like you are in a slot canyon, but just think of it as our way of bringing the Zion experience to you! Remember that these beds are designed for comfort. Every one of the beds has a fantastic mattress, and we had our bunk beds custom built by a local carpenter to accommodate EXTRA LONG Pillow-Top Mattresses (they are the same length as Queen mattresses)! These bunk beds are STURDY and specifically built to accommodate (and be comfortable for) an adult.
The kitchen comes fully stocked with a convection oven, microwave, utensils, plates, cups, bowls, pots and pans, blender, crock pot, double toaster, coffee maker, coffee and creamer, rice cooker, knives, cookie sheets, casserole dishes, basic spices and olive oil.
Of course, we have some rules:
1. Smoking: Smoking is NOT allowed anywhere on the Property.
2. Pool and Hot Tub Curfew: Pool and hot tub use is prohibited from 11 PM through 6 AM, as required by City Ordinances. The curfew is strictly enforced.
3. Noise Restrictions: Guests shall comply with the City’s Noise Ordinance as follows:
- Guests shall not make or cause to be made any excess noise that annoys or disturbs the comfort, repose, or health of others;
- Between the hours of 10 PM and 6 AM, Guests shall not use or operate any television, radio, musical instrument, or other machine or device in such a manner as to disturb the peace, quiet, and comfort of neighboring inhabitants. At any other time, such devices shall not be operated at a volume that can be heard at a distance of 100 feet.
4. Pets: Pets are NOT allowed anywhere on the Property.
5. Parking: Parking on the street is prohibited. A City Ordinance prohibits parking on the street at vacation rentals. Parking is only allowed in the two-car garage and in the driveway in front of the garage.
6. Hot Tub: Limit of 4 people in the smaller hot tub and 7 people in the larger hot tub to avoid overflow and damage to controls.
7. Pool: No glass in the pool area. Persons under the age of 16 must be supervised in the pool area by an adult at all times.
You will love having this house as the launch point for your Southern Utah adventures, and you will find that it is a great retreat to relax and rest up before you take on your next challenge. Please let us know if you have any questions.