Fondly known as 'Wind Spirit' this spacious 3 BR/2BA home is highlighted by a contemporary & cozy gender-neutral décor with a Southwestern flair and was recently entirely renovated.
Phenomenal Location- Enjoy the perfect ski or summer-time holiday in this large and handsomely decorated home. Only a short 5-10 minute walk (1 1/2 football fields) from the Base of Peak 9 and the QuickSilver Super 6 High Speed Chair Lift, Kids' Ski School and the Main Street Station Plaza, Village at Breckenridge, Maggie Pond & the Blue River with its variety of activities, sports, shopping and dining.
Ideally suited for couples and families with adult children, this super comfortable 1125 sq. ft 2nd floor condo, nestled among pines & aspens features a striking stack stone fireplace surround, while floor to ceiling windows & sliding doors provide abundant natural light.
Family and friends will enjoy gathering in the open format living & dining area or relaxing or grilling out on the large balcony off of the living room which provides ample outdoor living space to take pleasure in this beautiful setting.
Guests will benefit from a fully equipped, fully stocked galley kitchen with granite countertops, a breakfast bar, and stainless steel appliances. FREE WIFI /Internet connection with HP printer is also provided for guest use.
Three spacious bedrooms feature large mirrored door closets and oversized sliding windows that enhance the comfort of the bedrooms.
Nestled in the Arapahoe National Forest at South end of Breck, Tamarisk Condominiums are located in the Warrior's Mark section of Breckenridge, a very quiet established residential neighborhood. Tamarisk Condo Complex is situated on the 'Columbine Drive Loop' a safe area near Marriott’s Mountain Valley Lodge & Maggie Pond.
There is a slight 3% downhill grade from the complex to the Marriott and Peak 9 Base area which is a 5 minute walk on a sidewalk lined residential street.
Tamarisk's 18 unit Condo Complex features a classic mid-century design and provides ample dedicated parking for residents as well as on-site laundry facilities.
Tamarisk is situated on the Free Town Shuttle 'BROWN' Route, with regular service to City Market Grocery store, the Gondola, restaurants, shops, medical, massage, post office/ UPS and much more. The Bus Stop is quite literally in front of our parking lot, next to the Summit Daily News paper box.
* Relaxing gender-neutral modern decor, completely renovated in 2010
* Stocked with essential kitchen & bath supplies- save time & money- dishwashing soap, dishwasher detergent, shampoo, conditioner, body wash, hand soap, trash bags, toilet paper
* Fully equipped kitchen- granite countertops & stainless appliances
* 4 leather high boy chairs at Breakfast Bar & Separate dining/game table with 4 wide weave hyacinth reed chairs chairs
• Italian 'espresso' leather sectional in living/ dining (great room) area
• Double sliding glass doors overlook spacious deck
• Natural gas grill on deck
• Floor to Ceiling Ledgestone wall surrounds fireplace with gas logs
• 46” LED LCD HDTV flat screen with GOOGLE TV /DVD player in great room
• Cable TV in every room, with flat screens
• FREE WIFI /Internet connection with HP printer
• 3 Bedrooms- king, queen, 2 twins
• 2 Full Baths- hand laid slate tub enclosures with glass doors & raincan showerheads
• Linens & towels included
• Full laundry facilities on the premises
• Dedicated parking
• Bus Stop for Free Town Shuttle on-site
• Nestled in the Arapahoe National Forest at South end of Breck, in quiet residential area
• Access to Columbine Pool- 2 outdoor 2 indoor hot tubs, heated outdoor pool
TIP: At your booking request, please advise if you prefer to choose the $59 non refundable damage protection insurance OR the $500 refundable security deposit so I can reflect that in your quote. The HA system does not give an option to choose one or the other but only BOTH!!
If you have not been to Breck before, you should know that our condo is located in the safe & quiet area near Marriott’s Mountain Valley Lodge & Maggie Pond on the Columbine Dr. Loop. Condos in the loop are within a 5 minute walk of Peak 9 base, where the QuickSilver Super 6 Lift and Kid’s Ski School at Maggie Pond is located. It's a slight 3% downhill grade from the condo to the lift.
Be aware, cheaper “Ski in/out” Condos located further up Broken Lance Dr. at Warriors Mark area are not walkable to the lift and is where transient resort staff rent for the season. It can be loud & chaotic.
NOTE: We regret the condo is NOT suitable for families with young children- toddlers/ infants. We are happy to make appropriate referrals!