Ocean Hills Kiama is a stylish, contemporary, 4 bedroom, 3 bathroom executive holiday residence overlooking beautiful Loves Bay on the southern fringe of Kiama, less than 2 hours from Sydney and the perfect house for an escape to the seaside.
This property allows easy pedestrian access to the Kiama Coast Walking Track, Loves Bay and East’s Beach.
Kiama township, quaint harbour, ocean swimming pools and beaches are a short drive away. The Kiama CBD has a cosmopolitan restaurant, café & shopping precinct, the Blowhole, heritage buildings and large family-friendly parks with playground facilities & seating.
This modern and spacious 2-storey holiday house offers:
- 4 bedrooms
- 3 bathrooms, main with full-sized bath, master bedroom with ensuite.
- Modern open plan lounge/dining/kitchen combination with a cathedral ceiling and polished timber floors
- Lounge room offers large-screen TV with a collection of DVDs.
- The modern kitchen has stainless steel appointments with gas cooktop, microwave, dishwasher, and double-door fridge/freezer.
- Downstairs will delight any reader with a separate well-stocked library/TV room. Pick a book, (it will be hard to choose) and relax in comfort. The library/TV room also offers an Xbox with a variety of games for kids entertainment.
- Laundry with washing machine & dryer and access to outdoor clothes line.
- Bedrooms & library are carpeted, foyer & bathrooms are tiled, main living area has polished floors.
- The property is landscaped with a terraced rear garden offering barbecue, dining setting and views. Enjoy watching the birdlife as they snack on local flora.
- Off-street parking for 2 cars, no garage available.
- Quiet, peaceful location with stunning views over Loves Bay and grassy farmland.
Ground floor configuration:
Spacious entry foyer & staircase
Bedroom 3 - queen bed
Bedroom 4 -triple bunk (single over double)
Main bathroom with shower, basin & full-size bath
First floor configuration:
Bedroom 1 - master bedroom queen bed, walk-in robe & ensuite
Bedroom 2 - triple bunk (single over double)
Open-plan kitchen/dining/lounge with wide screen TV
Bathroom with shower
Access via elevated bridge to rear terraced barbecue area & garden
Inclusions and/or extras:
Quilts & quilt covers, pillows
Teatowels & dishwashing requisites
Baby cot is provided, free of charge.
Collection of DVD movies.
Xbox with great selection of games
Well stocked library of books ranging from fiction to National Geographic magazines
Please contact us for further information, pricing & availability.
There is NO booking fee for this property.
Minimum 2 night bookings off-peak; minimum 3 nights on long weekends.
Minimum 3 nights on mid-week stays.
School holidays, Easter and Peak Season may be a minimum of 5 nights, please enquire.
Smoking indoors & pets are strictly not permitted.
Noise and disturbance to neighbours at any time is not acceptable and may lead to early termination of rental with no compensation of monies paid (see Terms & Conditions emailed prior to payment).
We value your booking and enjoyment - this property is in a quiet residential area.
Payment of deposit signifies acceptance of this property's Terms & Conditions.
Bond $1000 refundable on satisfactory inspection after check-out.
This property has 6 beds and sleeps a maximum of 8 people.
IMPORTANT. PLEASE READ.
- Guests are responsible for damage, breakages, theft and loss of the Property and any part of it during their stay. You must notify us of this immediately. Management may recover from You the repair or replacement cost (at Management's discretion).
- Only the Guests nominated and agreed in the Booking may stay in the Property overnight. If any other Guests stay, extra charges may apply or the agreement may be terminated immediately without refund and you will be required to vacate the property immediately.
- With respect to OH&S and Fire Safety issues you MUST declare the number of adults & children staying overnight, each night, at this property. A maximum of 8 people is the legal limit.
- Any disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in immediate termination and eviction without refund. Extra charges may be made for security and other expenses.
- Parties, functions, large groups and pets are strictly prohibited. Smoking permitted outdoors only, butts must be disposed of responsibly into garbage and not into garden areas.
- Guests are responsible for Visitors to the house and to ensure no disturbance of neighbours or undue noise occurs at any time. Silence and consideration are expected when entering and leaving the premises, no behaviour likely to cause damage to property or offence or embarrassment to others, all noise to cease by 10.00pm. This is a Council regulation.
- Air conditioner unit must be turned off by 10.00pm to minimize noise & disturbance overnight to close neighbours. This is a Council regulation.
- Property has outdoor security cameras to help with your protection and safety.