This cozy 1-bedroom condo is on the beautiful shore of Lake Erie. Great view of the family-friendly beach perfect for a day outside. Our condo is perfect for couples, solo adventurers, business travelers, and families with kids.
- The condo is very clean with newer furniture and appliances.
- The kitchen is ready for you to cook any meal of the day!
- Family room is comfortable with a TV and DVD/VCR for your late night movies or sports games. Don't want to watch a screen? Enjoy our board games or playing cards for a family fun night.
- Surf the web or stream movies as much as you'd like with the free WiFi in our condo!
- Sleeping 4 people has never been so easy. The bedroom includes one queen bed and a comfortable futon in addition to the two pull out couches in the living room. Clean sheets will be waiting for you!
Guests have full access to awesome property amenities--these amenities alone will make your stay worthwhile! These include but are not limited to:
- Outdoor pool & hot tub with beautiful view of Lake Erie
- Two small beach areas that are absolutely perfect for kids! Water is fairly shallow (less than 3-4 feet) until you are 50+ feet from shore.
- Dedicated layout area to work on your sun tan, read a good book, or take a nap!
- Fire pits that are gas controlled and extremely easy to turn on and off.
- Outdoor tennis court for a singles or doubles match with your fellow guests!
Interaction with Guests
I am always available via phone or messaging through Airbnb communications. Either myself or my wife, Tracy, will respond in a timely manner.
Centrally located in Port Clinton close to so many entertainment options!
- Nearby attractions include: Cedar Point, Castaway Bay, Kalahari, Catawba Island, Kelley's Island, Put-In-Bay, the African Safari and more!
- Excellent dining and/or bar options like McCarthy's Irish Pub, Mendoza's Mexican Restaurant, Slater's Madison St Pub, Rosie's Bar & Grill, and the historic Mon Ami Winery & Restaurant.
- Nearby parks are a great afternoon treat for kids.
- The Jet Express is a quick 4 minute drive (1.5 miles) away from our condo!
Other Things to Note
- There is covered bike parking located on the premises. Just bring your own lock(s)!
- Free parking is included for guests. Just see the security guard to receive a temporary guest pass.