City License: RHL2016-01311
Accommodations for 8 family members or groups consisting of 3 unrelated adults.
This modern home at the base of Sanitas mountain gives you access to hiking trails out your back door and access to downtown Boulder out the front. Combining the convenience of in-town living in the highly coveted Newlands neighborhood with the solace of the foothills brings you the best of what Boulder has to offer.
The bright, open living room, dining room, and kitchen leads to a two level deck that connects you to the outdoors. This is the penultimate pairing of urban living with mountain experience. The shops and restaurants of Pearl Street are around the corner, all CU has to offer is a bike ride away, and with hiking trails outside your door you’ll never want for a destination.
About 1.5 miles to Pearl Street shops, 5-star restaurants and entertainment. Minutes from any number of hiking trails - including the "Goat Trail" directly next to your home! Playground and beautiful stream on the lovely property. Enjoy all Boulder has to offer right out your door!
- Three-story modern, luxury home
- Cathedral ceilings
- Deck with breathtaking mountain views
- Custom designed modern kitchen fully equip
- Contemporary layout, contemporary furniture
- Open plan kitchen, dining room and living room with vaulted ceilings
- Numerous large windows creates a beautifully daylit space
- Main floor great for entertaining
- Relax on deck directly on mountain
- Dining room table that easily seats eight
- Living room with 50” TV.
- Master bath with giant bathtub and shower as well as private his and her sinks
- Second bath with bathtub and personal shower
- Central AC
- Washer and dryer
- Feather pillows
- Bathroom storage space
- Organic and natural kitchen condiments provided
- Organic and natural cleaning products provided
- Free Wifi (of course!)
Sleeping Accommodations for up to 8 people (in a family):
- Master queen bed (sleeps two)
- Full bed in second bedroom (sleeps two)
- Full bed in downstairs bedroom (sleeps two)
- Queen blowup mattress (sleeps two)
Home Host is a complete concierge service that can provide you with anything and everything you need to make your stay convenient, productive, and extravagant. Anything from turndown service, personal assisting, private chauffeuring, or guided fishing trips, to helping you plan your night out, we really do it all. We've partnered with many of Boulder and Denver's finest restaurants, athletic facilities, and service providers to get you exclusive discounts and give you the inside scoop on all that Colorado has to offer.
In addition to the services listed above, when booking with Home Host Concierge you will receive a gift basket full of local products. We also partner with several outstanding Boulder companies and provide vouchers for these services and/or products:
• Cured: One free bottle of wine
• Fate Brewery: One free core beer flight
• River and Woods: One free dessert or one free glass of champagne
• Radiance Power Yoga: One $15 drop in class
• Pizzeria Locale: Buy one lunch special, get one free
• Dushanbe Tea House: Complimentary hot house tea
Looking for more options? Check out more of our properties here: https://bit.ly/2JQUK1i
City of Boulder Code 10-3-20. - Occupancy. (c) Each advertisement for rental shall include a statement of the maximum occupancy (3), such statement shall include a number no greater than the number of unrelated individuals permissible pursuant to Section 9-8-5, B.R.C. 1981 of the dwelling unit to be rented. Any such advertisement may include an occupancy limit smaller than that allowed by Section 9-8-5.
Please do not contact for longer than 30 day rentals. This property is not available long-term. This is a lived-in family home.