Original classic cedar log house, semi-waterfront. The great place for weekend away, relax & enjoy Nature.
The log house was built in 1984, 2200 sq. ft with 3 bedrooms.
1)Cedar room is master bedroom with a view of the Sechelt inlet, it has a queen size bed and ensuite half bathroom ;
2)Blue room has a queen size room and a view of the Sechelt inlet;
3)Green room has two twin beds with view of Porpoise Bay provincial Park forest.
Ground floor has a half bathroom and 2nd floor has a full bathroom with a newly installed walk-in shower.
-Spacious open kitchen with many cooking amenities.
- The south facing front porch is spacious with plenty of sun exposure and a view of the Sechelt inlet. It is a great place to have your morning coffee and watch the hummingbirds, Stella jays and many diffident birds. It is also a very inviting place to enjoy the evening sunset, have a glass of wine and have great conversations with friends.
-If you want to walk on the beach, paddle a canoe or kayak, catch the sunset, watch wild ducks and herons or watch the salmon return, you can easily walk 2-5 minutes to 3 beach accesses and 5 minutes to the Provincial Park.
NO SMOKING/NO PETS/NO PARTIES
- Please take GARBAGE with you when you leave to prevent wild animals from rummaging through it.
- Keep in mind. This is a quiet neighbourhood. So please be respectful to our neighbours.
-PLEASE inform us prior to use our BBQ and wood stove fireplace. Safety procedures must be followed. Please don't use our firewood. There is a shortage of it and we need it for the winter.
-The house is fully equipped with Fridge, stove, microwave, dishwasher, washer and dryer, dishware and cooking utensils. Guests are expected to leave the house in the same condition as found.
- Check in time: 3:00 PM and Check out time 11:00 AM
- Extra people: $30 CAD / per night after 6 guests
Our place is semi-water front close to the Sechelt Inlet. It is a 2-minute walk to two beach accesses and a 5- minute short walk to the Willow Point beach access.
-The Sechelt inlet is a paddler's paradise, ideal for kayaking, swimming with starfish, seals, crabs and shellfish right in the cove.
- A 5-minute walk to the very popular Porpoise Bay Provincial Park.
- A 7 minute drive, 4.6km, to the Coast Gravity Park, one of the best bike park terrains and experience in all of Canada.
- A 5-minute drive or 15-minute cycle to the Lighthouse Pub (Spectacular view of Sechelt Inlet) and downtown Sechelt which has a visitor’s information center, numerous shops, bicycle and kayak rentals, markets, bakeries and restaurants
-A 5-minute drive or 15-minute cycle to the Sechelt float plane terminal, located beside the Lighthouse Pub
-It is a short drive to the Blue Ocean Golf Course, Sunshine Coast Golf & Country Club and many hiking trails.
By bus, take #1 Langdale Ferry/Sechelt or #90 Landgale Ferry/Sechelt Express, bikes can be accommodated on the buses.
***Prices are posted in US dollars on this site.
To see prices in Canadian dollars, click on "rates", then click on "view all rates" and there will be a button in the top right corner to change the currency***