BAYSIDE SPORTSMAN'S PARADISE has everything a sportsman and family could want or need. It is a beautifully landscaped home that accommodates 14. No need to worry about insects, a screened enclosure protects an infinity pool, sunning area, outdoor kitchen with gas grill, hot tub and poolside TV. Forget dealing with gas bottles while grilling, the gas is piped in for tenant convenience. A game area includes gaming table, arcade quality Foosball and Air Hockey.
There are so many amenities included in this house, such as a private dock, commercial ice machine, elevator, 4 kayaks, and fenced dog area. Also this property has deeded beach access.
To aid in your adventure at Bayside Sportsman’s Paradise, your reservation includes $250 worth of adventure gear rental. Whether your adventure is sitting under an umbrella on the white-sandy beaches, biking, or fishing from a kayak in the Bay, this $250 credit towards your vacation gear rental will ensure you have the adventure you seek. You will be able to shop for bikes, paddle boards, kayaks, beach chairs, umbrellas, or even beach carts. No need to find the rental company, your gear will be delivered to your beach house and will be waiting for your arrival.
- Parking for 5 vehicles
- Beautifully landscaped property
- The only infinity edge pool at the Cape with a screened enclosure
- NOTE: NO HEAT IS AVAILABLE TO THE POOL SPA
- Poolside TV
- Outdoor stereo system
- Outdoor kitchen with gas grill
- Hot tub
- Private 450 foot long dock
- 4 kayaks
- 2 outdoor showers
- Exterior elevator
- House entry with electronic lock
- Large 750 lb. Hoshizaki ice machine
- Bait freezer
- Beach wagon to help convey your items to the beach
- 2nd Refrigerator
- Laundry facilities conveniently located near pool
- Large bunk room with two Twin over Full and two twin trundles
- Queen sleeper sofa located outside bunk room
- Second living area with large-screen TV with Blu-Ray DVD player
- Game area with gaming table, arcade quality Air Hockey and Foosball
- Full bath with tub/shower combo
- Open concept to allow for the breathtaking views of St. Joe Bay
- 70 inch TV and Blu-Ray DVD player in the living area
- Two leather electric reclining sofas
- Large kitchen with granite and Corian counters
- Stainless appliances, double ovens, trash compactor
- Fully stocked kitchen with chef inspired cookware
- Large pantry
- Minor appliances and surprise amenities you may not expect from a rental
- Glassed dining room with garden views
- Additional seating at the 2 bar areas
- Bay-front King Master with beautiful en suite
- Queen room with shared bath
- Twin room with shared bath
- All 3 bedrooms have flat-screen TVs and DVD players
- Large deck with expansive Bay views
You won't have to carry your groceries or luggage up the stairs, this home has an elevator to assist you in getting all your items and guests upstairs. You will find something for every member of the family, and is truly a bay-side paradise.
This home accommodates 14.
Click HERE to view an underwater video of the Bay at Bayside Sportsmans Paradise or paste this into your web browser:
Check out the Cape & Coast app for more activities you can enjoy during your stay. You can find deep sea fishing guides, grocery delivery, restaurants, personal chef, receive emergency notifications and so much more.
Bringing a pet? That can be arranged for an additional fee. No events allowed that are over the occupancy of the house or that require a chaperone. We strictly adhere to a minimum age limit