This 2-bedroom, 2 full bath tastefully furnished townhome has it all....location, views, amenities and a classic mountain theme. Ideally located in Old Town Winter Park, just a 5 minute walk or a 3 minute free shuttle ride from the ski lifts and Winter Park Resort, Slopeside 113-D offers all the conveniences of a base area location without the noise, traffic or congestion of the base village. You can even ski-in!
The spacious open "all-on-one level" floor plan is perfect for a family or a small group of friends. This property sleeps up to 8. ELEVATOR access makes this property-handicap accessible to persons with limited mobility. Large windows offer stunning views of the Continental Divide and the Winter Park Resort ski slopes. Wood accents and Colorado mountain style furnishings maintain the mountain theme throughout the property. In-floor radiant heat keeps everyone warm and comfy - less drying than other types of heat.
With 2 couches and a leather recliner, the living area has plenty of seating for everyone. A large flat screen TV and stereo system offer apres-ski entertainment. A gas log fireplace and the rich warm glow of the newly installed hard wood flooring in the main living area really add that special touch!
The well equipped open kitchen, complete with granite countertops, newer appliances and all the necessary acoutrements to prepare a gourmet meal, makes eating in a breeze. There is plenty of eating and seating space: the dining table seats 6 and the kitchen island has seats for 4.
The King Master Suite boasts a custom King size log bed. A flat screen TV in the master is also provided for your entertainment. The master bath has a Jacuzzi tub/shower.
The 2nd bedroom has a queen log bed and a twin over twin bunk. The hall bath has a walk-in steam shower....perfect for relaxing after a great day outdoors.
A very comfortable queen sleeper sofa in the living room offers additional sleeping options.
SLEEPING ARRANGEMENTS: Sleeps up to 8 (6 in beds + 2 on a sleeper sofa)
Bedroom 1: King Master Suite
Bedroom 2: Bunk Room with a stand alone Queen Bed and a twin over twin bunk bed
Sleeper sofa in living room offers additional sleeping options.
Additional amenities to ensure all the comforts of home include free wifi & cable TV, a private washer & dryer, gas grill on the large deck, ski storage, heated one car private garage with room for a 2nd vehicle in the driveway, and a large outdoor common area hot tub just steps from the front door. An interior entry foyer has a boot bench and plenty of space to hang jackets, hats and gloves and even space to leave ski boots in a heated area! The elevator provides easy access and will be a delightful surprise!
Slopeside 113-D has it all....furnishings, location, views, amenities and the convenience of a base area location.
ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. SHUTTLE SERVICE: Free Resort shuttle (Green Line and Old Town Line) runs approximately every 15-20 minutes during the ski day and evening. For night on-call or paratransit call the Resort Dispatch Office. Download the RIDEHOP APP from the APP Store using the ride code "lift" to find your shuttle bus in real time.
2. PARKING: There is parking for 2 vehicles at Slopeside 113-D: one vehicle can be parked in the private one car garage and a 2nd vehicle can be parked in the driveway. If parking for more than 2 vehicles is needed, please contact us for additional parking options. There are 3 overflow parking spaces at the back of Clover Lane, available on a first-come, first-served basis. Additional parking can be found in the shuttle pick-up area in front of the Ski Exchange. Parking here is also first come, first-served. There are also pay-for-parking options at Winter Park Resort and free parking in the parking garage at Cooper Creek Square in downtown Winter Park.
3. GROCERY STORES: It is fairly easy to go grocery shopping. The free shuttle can get you to both of the grocery stores: Safeway in Fraser is about 5 miles away and Fireside Market is perhaps 2 miles away. Both are on the shuttle route. We do offer concierge services such as grocery shopping. Our staff can pick up your groceries and have them delivered and waiting for you in the properties when you arrive. There is a flat $75 shopping fee and 15% of the grocery bill for grocery shopping & delivery services.
4. RENTAL CAR, SHUTTLE or TRAIN?: We do get a fair number of people that either come up on the train or by the airport shuttle and others that drive up in a rental car. Many people rent a car in case they want to go see other points of interest in the area, like the tubing hills in Fraser , Rocky Mountain National Park, the Hot Springs in Hot Sulphur Springs or a quick trip to the casinos in Black Hawk. The free shuttle can get you to the grocery stores and tubing hills but you will need a taxi or a rental car to get to the Hot Spring or Black Hawk.
5. EARLY CHECK-In and/or LATE CHECK-OUT: We are happy to offer early check-in and/or late check-out when available. We can not guarantee early-check-in or late check-out until 24 hours prior to the respective dates.
6. NO SMOKING OF ANY KIND
7. PETS: ASK