Newly installed Ducted Reverse Cycle Air-Conditioning Feb 2017
Wi-Fi upgraded October 2017
Whole of house water filter installed Jan 2018
Cabernet Cottage is cosy, self-contained cottage with 2 bathrooms both with spa-baths, 3 bedrooms, 2 with a QS bed and 2 single beds, open wood fire, air-conditioning and Cottage garden.
Located 100 meters from Tanunda's main street, it is close to restaurants, shops and the Barossa Valleys famous wineries.
Features include: -
* Exclusive Use of Bed and Breakfast
* 2 Queen Size beds, 2 King Single beds, 1 Sofa bed
* Spa Bath
* Open Fire
* REVERSE CYCLE Air Conditioning
* Off-street parking
* Fully Furnished
* Polished wood Floors
* Fully Self-contained
* Private Entrance
* Full Breakfast Provisions (1st morning)
- includes eggs, bacon, tomatoes, bread, butter, jams, cereals, milk, tea and coffee.
* Filtered Rainwater available using the Puratec Hybrid G Series
(Sediment, Carbon Block, and UV filters)
* TV, DVD and CD Players
* Laundry Available
* Easy walking distance to Restaurants and Shops
* Close to all major Wineries
Cabernet Cottage is located only 100m from the Main Street of Tanunda, close to shops and facilities of the Town.
1 night midweek with a surcharge
*2 Night minimum stay over weekends*
Will on occasion take a 1 night stay on a weekend with a surcharge.
Capacity rates apply for Festival and Special events regardless of number of guests staying.