This Waterside Canal home is a roomy detached 3 bedroomed, 2 bathroomed attractively appointed house directly on the water with its own jetty.
The open-plan living room, dining area and kitchen area, the sheltered patio as well as the master bedroom all have excellent sweeping water views.
You may wish to fire up the barbque, pull up that crab net and dine on the terrace. You may watch your boat bob up and down in the water and oftentimes enjoy the parade of varied watercraft passing by. Or a dolphin or two... Or simply Percy and his pelican mates.
And at a whim, take a short stroll by the water or up anchor to head into town to restaurants, cafes, boutiques, even live theatre and markets.
The Original Waterside Canals
Perfect location in the heart of Mandurah, one of the favourite holiday destinations in Western Australia and from Perth CBD only an hour by car or 45 minutes by train. With 20 metres canal frontage, 2 minutes drive or 15 minutes walk along the water into town with all its amenities.
This Waterside house is in a choice site where canal branches as well as the estuary meet up so that the body of water here is especially wide and clean.
Private jetty, sheltered patio, barbeque, reverse cycle air-conditioning/heating, remote-controlled garage, garden, 50 in lcd TV, dvd player, hi fi, stovetop and oven, microwave oven, dishwasher, toaster, kettle, ironing equipment, washing machine and drying court, cooking utensils, crockery and cutlery, en-suite and second bathroom, baby's cot on request, help-yourself-cupboard of blankets and quilts, wifi by arrangement. [Note: No smoking indoors, no pets permitted]
Nearby are : the boat ramp, Mandurah Visitors' Centre
Enjoy All This!
* boating - easy getaway from the private jetty to explore the estuary and the coastline or the Peel Inlet
* fishing, prawning and crabbing
* kayaking, jet-skiing, etc
* dining at a good selection of restaurants and cafes
* shopping nearby in the centre of town or Centro Mandurah
* culture, performances at the Mandurah Performing Centre
* markets, daily and weekend
* golf at top class golf courses
* water views are special, dolphins and pelicans visit, great for boat watching
* swimming at sandy beaches or just jump in!
* whale watching [seasonal]
* wineries within range