Set on ten undulating acres, 95 Locarno is situated only ten minutes from Newstead township and a short drive to the popular Daylesford, Hepburn, Maldon and Castlemaine. Warm and welcoming this country home offers a cosy atmosphere and is the ideal place to escape and unwind within the tranquility of nature.
95 Locarno has three bedrooms and an open plan living area with bi-fold glass doors opening out on to a large north facing entertaining deck which has long views over grazing paddocks and bush land to Mount Tarrangower.
The house can accomodate up to six guests (eight including children) in three bedrooms. There is a fully equipped kitchen with 900mm stainless steel cooker, laundry with condenser drier and ironing facilities, a large modern bathroom, wood fire heating and reverse cycle air-conditioning for your comfort and enjoyment.
95 Locarno is family friendly, we have books, games, magazines and DVD’s available for all ages. Your children will love roaming free throughout the property. However, please note we do have a dam, and therefore younger children need will need to be supervised at all times while outside.
95 Locarno offers the perfect base to explore the region. Visit ...
* Our local historic Swiss-Italian settlement area;
* The famous Spa Country where you can book a massage, enjoy the local food and wine or visit the markets and shops; and
* The Goldfields, full of charming country towns with artistic communities.
* Arrival is from 2:30pm. Access information will be provided upon confirmation of your booking. Check out is before 11am on the day of departure. A late check out may be available if needed.
* Information at the house will let you know where to find things, how everything works and lists some suggested activities for the area.
* Due to the surrounding native wildlife and no fencing around the house unfortunately we cannot allow any pets.
* A bond of $300 is required as part of your booking. This will be refunded in full once confirmation has been received that no damage occurred to the property or contents of the house.
* Due to the risk of bush fire, smoking is only permitted on the deck. An ashtray is provided.
* All of the kitchen basics such as coffee, tea, milk, margarine, oils and spices are available for your convenience and use as needed.
* Donnas, blankets, pillows, linen and towels are included.
The house has three bedrooms with the following configurations:
* Bedroom 1: Queen Bed.
* Bedroom 2: Queen Bed; and
* Bedroom 3: Single Bed and Double bed with Single Bunk on Top.
The price will vary depending on your requirements and whether there are additional people. Please advise at the time of booking how many rooms you will require. Not all three rooms will be available unless these have been booked.
Upon check out we ask that you kindly remove all perishable food items from the fridge and cupboards, place all rubbish into the outside bins and wash all dishes & bbq if used.