Fully equipped lux beach house. Facing true north, the terraces and lawns are bathed in warm sunlight. To verify this is a genuine waterfront location you can check "The View in Scotts Head". Matthews st on the Headland - Ocean Side. A truly priceless location with breathtaking views.
A beach house that never disappoints. Our aim is that you have a superb holiday experience - and take away lasting memories of incredible scenery, whales, dolphins, sunsets - and delight in all the visiting birds in the surrounding gardens and trees.
The views are especially stunning from the decks, living room and master bedroom. Relax in hotel quality poolside lounges, Italian leather sofas, deck chairs, or enjoy meals at a selection of dining areas. A kitchen that is well equipped if you are a passionate cook.
Two sun balconies with sweeping ocean vistas
• 3 bedrooms on one level (1 queen, 1 king / or ask for 2 king singles, 1 queen AND
• 3 (THREE) bathrooms including 3 toilets, 3 showers
• Designed well lit modern kitchen inc. dishwasher
• Indoor/outdoor alfresco dining • Gas BBQ
• Entertainment system & Foxtel, FAST Cable WIFI, LCD televisions and DVD players
• Generous selection of games, films and books • Heating and split cycle air conditioning as well as ceiling fans
• Under cover parking in large 2 car carport • Full laundry facilities with washer and dryer • Inclusive all linen, quality bedding and bath towels provided.
BYO beach towels.
The View is set with generous lawns and gardens between the house and neighbours for your relaxed and private holiday experience.
Have any special requests? Want more details - please contact ""The View in Scotts Head". Easily found. We will respond quickly to all your questions.
Located metres to a very private beach, or a short walk to the local cafes and village centre. Variety of lounges and deck and beach chairs to sit and read laze and watch the surf, the sea, the mountains, the horizon.
Pets negotiable. Please inquire.
Scotts Head ....
Step back in time. Scotts Head is a tranquil beach town about 480 km north of Sydney or 484km south of Brisbane. Its famous largely for its three coves, spectacular long beach, surf and the sense of tranquility. Scotts Head is surrounded by national parks and pristine beaches. The town is 12 km from the the Pacific Highway and Macksville, and 74km from Coffs Harbour to the north or 107 km to Port Macquarie to the South. Also in reach for day trips - Dorrigo, Waterfall Way, Bellingen...
To preserve the quality and comfort of the house - The View is not available for parties, events, or gatherings.
We are custodian of the two spectacular sentinel pine trees visible from the beach and throughout Scotts Head.