Property address: 9 Scenic Drive, Point Turton.
** MINIMUM 2 NIGHTS STAY **
Set in the quiet desirable town of Point Turton, this is the ideal spot to get away for a relaxing weekend.. or a week!
The house comfortably accomadates 9 adults, with the main living area being upstairs where you are surrounded by large windows allowing you to admire the views.
* There are 4 generous sized carpeted bedrooms.
* The main bedroom is upstairs which has a queen size bed, built in robe and ensuite.
* The other 3 bedrooms are down stairs.
* Bedroom 2 has a queensize bed
* Bedroom 3 has a double bed
* Bedroom 4 has 1 tri-bunk (double bed on the bottom)
* There is a portacot available for your use
* Quilts blankets and pillows are provided, but you will need to bring your own linen (ie: top/bottom sheets, pillow cases, bath/beach towels).
* main bathroom is a 3 way bathroom downstairs
* ensuite upstairs in main bedroom
* separate toilet and vanity area upstairs
* Downstairs lounge area with TV, DVD and small DVD library.
* Laundry - front loader washing machine, dryer and ironing facilities (washing powder not provided)
* Upstairs open plan living, with combined lounge/dine/kitchen
* Large lounge suite with TV & DVD
* Modern 8 seater Dining table
* Breakfast bar with 3 stools
* Fully equipped Kitchen, stove/oven, microwave, large fridge/freezer, dishwasher.
* Nespresso coffee machince (BYO coffee pods).
* Cutlery, cooking utensils, crockery and mugs/glasses are included for your use
* Walk in pantry with some basic condiments provided.
* 2 undercover balcony areas.
* Main balcony with large outdoor setting and Weber Q BBQ.
* 2nd balcony area has a small outdoor setting
* Large gravelled backyard with full size washing line.
* Fully fenced yard & pet freindly
* Small patio area in back yard with another outdoor setting
* Lawned front yard and neat manicured gardens.
* Ample parking space for your cars and even your boat!
The house is environmentally friendly and operates on RAIN WATER ONLY, so water needs to be used conservatively. All water used feeds the garden. There are 2 split system air conditioners (1 upstairs and 1 downstairs) for year round comfort.
**STRICTLY NO SMOKING INSIDE THE HOUSE **
Point Turton has a local tavern, jetty, boat ramp and a general store which stocks some groceries and fresh bread baked daily. Flahertys beach is a short drive, and boasts beautiful clean sand and crystal blue water. The beach is accessible with a 4WD or you can park in the parking area and access the beach by foot. There are many small secluded beaches around the coast line also. Whilst on your stay, you can take a drive to the bottom end of the peninsula to some of the surf beaches and even Innes National Park. The peninsula is known for its fishing, so make sure you pack your fishing rod and throw your line in off of the Jetty.
* Peak Season (SA school holidays, long weekends and public holidays)
- Monday to Sunday, $300/night
* Off Peak Season
- Sunday to Thursday, $220/night
- Friday & Saturday, $260/night
Book now and enjoy your well deserved holiday!