CHOOSE TO BE HAPPY --- committed to have your vacation accommodations not only comfortable but visually-pleasing. This and more is what Palms of Annette provides. Nestled against the backdrop of the Blue Mountain range, this apartment screams Peace of Mind, exudes Comfort and Style. Its strategic location, being in close proximity to the major Kingston City sites, The New Kingston Business District, the Historic Devon House Complex and Museum, the world-acclaimed Bob Marley Museum, major Shopping Malls and stone-throw away from the Hope Zoo & Botanical Gardens. Our Properties at CTBH are specially designed and decorated, as our commitment is to provide you with Personal Service and Space geared to SPOIL YOU!
This accommodation which comprises two (2) bedrooms and two (2) bathrooms, well-appointed and presents the creation of sleek, welcoming space for the appreciative Guests. It is a dialogue between rustic and contemporary, new and old. The selected accents are highly sophisticated and are geared for each guest to live in sweet contentment, even for a brief stay.
To the visitor, who favours coming home to luxurious tranquillity and comfortable tastefully-decorated surroundings, CTBH at Palms of Annette is the place for you. After exploring the City Sites and Museums, coming home to CBTH @ Palms of Annette will make you come into a space and feel something that you cannot feel anywhere else, that makes you feel better, that makes you look into your soul and breathe in the feeling of Peace.
The tastefully decorated patio sets the tone for total relaxation with a seductively soul-nourishing time. This outdoor space strategically placed provides a picturesque view of Kingston & St. Andrew Hills and the Blue Mountain range. It is not difficult to bury yourself in enjoying a freshly brewed cup of the renowned Blue Mountain Coffee while you take in the sights of the Source of one of life’s simple pleasures.
The varying textures and finishes, soft colours, set against dark hardwood floors add to the unique design and décor of this accommodation. Each room is decorated with masterful artistry and exquisite taste. Entering the apartment, one is immediately greeted by the infusion of colour and drama which is pleasantly appealing. This accommodation comprises some of the finest details and quality craftsmanship surrounded by a dramatic floor plan.
CTBH @ Palms of Annette..
In the Kitchen, more than cooking goes on in there:
- It’s an art studio
- It’s a quiet table for two or much more than 2
- It’s a place where modern-appointed appliances help you create your own Culinary Delights.
The L-shaped galley of stainless steel appliances and cabinetry is efficiently tucked into the walls of the Kitchen zone. The eating area is defined by overhead circular rattan lamp shades and bare-foot pleasing. The rustic finishes of the table used for dining was deliberately selected to add to your charming and delightful tastes.
To the guests, moving from the living room into the bedrooms epitomizes a voyage of discovery. The medium grey walls continue into the master bedroom which boast a special headboard, intricately mounted against intriguing architectural accent wall. This area can certainly be regarded as a “Readers’ Paradise” as the overhead lighting provides a sense of comfort and efficiency, which the traditional bedside light doesn’t always offer.
The master ensuite is minimal yet exquisite. A vessel basin in tortoise shell-like shades rests on the Carnival granite vanity. The clean and simply lines again provides visually-pleasing appeal.
Throughout the apartment, the closer you look, the more you notice the craftsmanship throughout. Even in this intimate space every detail, every piece makes a statement. The entire apartment is contemporary within a traditional framework. It’s clean-lined and simple. There’s a minimum of furniture but a maximum of impact…’s the general objective of our CTBH Properties and in particular, CTBH @ Palms of Annette.
The living room is a pleasing mixture of soft greys set against the dark floors. Art and practicality are beautifully combined with the installation of Custom art nooks and floating shelving with space-saving built-ins are added to the living room. Simple objects are so beautifully presented and inspiring.
"Choose To Be Happy!" @ Palms of Annette is situated in a gated complex with 24-hour security in Arcadia between New Kingston and Liguanea. Shops, restaurants, night life and other amenities are all close by.
Interaction with Guests
Our guest may interact with us whenever necessary.
"Choose to Be Happy!" @ Palms of Annette:
- Within 2 minutes walking distance of Mega Mart (a 24-hour supermarket, cafe and general store, equivalent to Walmart), and Triple T's Eatery. Both cafes serve a hearty Jamaican breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Within 5 minutes driving distance of Devon House - A historical Victorian Great House bordered by sprawling lawns, craft shops and an ice cream parlour that is rated the 4th best place to eat ice cream in the World (yes... the World) by National Geographic.
- Within 3-5 minutes drive of:
1) The Wine Bar & Grill - Our fave place for a relaxing meal and any wine of your choosing, or a first stop for a night on the town. Tell Ossie we sent you and get 10% off your bill. (Did we mention we love this place?)
2) The Marketplace – Jamaica's premier dining and entertainment hub, which boasts world-class Indian, Chinese, Japanese, Mediterranean and local restaurants to satisfy the international palette, including Usain Bolt's Tracks and Records, and the high energy Club Fiction.
3) The Terra Nova - Offers a five-star dining experience at the Regency Restaurant; Champagne High Tea on Thursdays and a decadent Sunday Brunch at The Terrace; and an opportunity to 'lyme' with Kingston's in-crowd at the Regency Lounge & Bar.
4) Andrews Memorial Hospital - Kingston's best private hospital.
- Within 6-8 minutes drive of:
1) New Kingston – Kingston's Corporate Business district
2) Bob Marley Museum – The world famous home of the legendary King of Reggae, a recent stop for US President Barrack Obama.
3) Shopping Malls
4) The Knutsford Express (Bus Station)
5) Emancipation Park
6) The Hope Zoo at the Royal Botanical Gardens
7) Nightclubs, restaurants, international business offices and
8) Embassies such as The United States of America, Canada and the United Kingdom.
9) Constant Spring Golf Club
10) Jamzone Bowling Alley and Lounge
- Within 25 minutes drive of Downtown Kingston, the centre of business and trade located on Kingston's picturesque waterfront.
- Within 35 minutes of the Norman Manley Int'l Airport and the historic Port Royal.
"Choose to Be Happy!" @ Palms of Annette is the perfect jump off point for visits to the old pirate city of Port Royal, the Bob Marley Museum (former home of the Reggae King), Lime Cay for swimming and the magnificent Blue Mountains (over 7000 feet above sea level) for hiking, birding or sight seeing tours.
We offer island-wide tours and tour guide assistance. Just ask us anything!
- Airport and Bus Station pick-ups and drop-offs can be arranged with our veteran affiliate Executive driver's.
- Our trusted and prompt affiliate taxi drivers are always available to whisk you off to your desired destination at affordable rates.
- The Knutsford Express - Your key to the rest of the island. Knutsford Express operates comfortable, reasonably priced daily routes to and from Ocho Rios, Montego Bay, Montego Bay Int'l Airport, Negril, Falmouth, Port Antonio and Mandeville, as well as scheduled round-trips to key concerts and entertainment events, e.g. the Jamaica Jazz & Blues Festival, Reggae Sumfest, and Rebel Salute.
- Feeling adventurous, or already know your way around? Vehicle rental can also be arranged, based on vehicle availability.
"Choose to Be Happy!" @ Palms of Annette would like for you to feel rest assured that of all the vacation home rental properties in Kingston you could have chosen; YOU have chosen a property that will give you something that will REALLY make you happy. And what makes people happier than vacations? Nothing!
We believe that happiness is contagious, and our goal is to help spread it across the country. We're creating a whole CTBH movement based on the notion that when you give happy, you get happy. It's a chain reaction, and we aim to be a strong link in that chain.
Please feel free to proceed with the confirmation of your reservation at your earliest possible convenience.
Other Things to Note
The following guest services are available upon request at an additional cost:
1) Breakfast Service
3) Laundry Service
4) Dry Cleaning
5) Mobile Phone Rental
Please feel free to request further details at time of booking.